Stars and Whales Singing God's Praise

1,807 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dermdoc
Bird Poo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

This is from, I assume, a Protestant. As a Catholic, I thought this was a fun way to reflect on creation. Wish more priests would illustrate the glory of our creator in similar ways!
jrico2727
AG
Cool stuff. I feel like the priests would praise the whales for their yearly migrations and tell us how we should follow the example of our brother whales and accept migrants.
Bird Poo
AG
jrico2727 said:

Cool stuff. I feel like the priests would praise the whales for their yearly migrations and tell us how we should follow the example of our brother whales and accept migrants.
You're probably right.

This video was shown to our Catholic middle school youth group the other night during a series of talks about science and religion.
PabloSerna
AG
Thats cool!

Guy on a Buffalo
AG
Username checks out

-----------------------
Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise.
Catag94
AG
How great is our God indeed? Thanks for sharing OP.
dermdoc
AG
Watched this while I walked my dogs in the beautiful country outside of College Station. Just brought home again to me how great the God is we worship. And He loves us. Truly incredible.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.