City of Austin partners with Planned Parenthood

1,599 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by fat girlfriend
Thaddeus73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
City of Austin/Planned Parenthood
Dad-O-Lot
AG
Austin tries very hard to make their animal shelter "no kill". Why can't they do the same for women's clinics?
People of integrity expect to be believed, when they're not, they let time prove them right.
Ciboag96
Evil always bats with evil
DirtDiver
What is the unborn?

This video is incredible.

"Human embryos and human fetuses are human beings, each with their own unique genetic DNA" ~ Ralph P. Miech, Associate Professor of Molecular Pharmacology, Emeritus, Brown University

Graphic: What is abortion?
jrico2727
AG
It's illogical that anyone has ever argued that human life begins at any other time regardless of religious belief. Eveyone that supports life should consider attending the Texas Rally for life in Austin on 1/25/2020. Details here.
BanderaAg956
Austin is the Soddom and Gomorrah of Texas.... unfortunately, the immortality of Austin has expanded across Texas.
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
fat girlfriend
drevans956 said:

Austin is the Soddom and Gomorrah of Texas.... unfortunately, the immortality of Austin has expanded across Texas.

Ezekiel 16:49

"Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy."

I think abortion is bad and usually or always evil. It's certainly not the only evil.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.