Jesus did not say "It is almost finished"

1,843 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Win At Life
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One of my patients said that to me yesterday and I really liked it. Hope y'all do too.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Win At Life
AG
If everything is finished, then what am I still doing here?
dermdoc
AG
Win At Life said:

Don't know about you but I am loving life and serving the Lord. And relishing in the freedom, peace, and joy granted by the finished work of Christ.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DirtDiver

Quote:

37 And He said to him, "'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.' 38 This is the great and foremost commandment. 39 The second is like it, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' 40 On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

"It is finished" - fulfillment of OT promises, the new covenant inaugurated, all of the work required for our salvation.
dermdoc
AG
Amen. Jesus paid it all
swimmerbabe11
Win At Life said:

Proclaiming the good news of the OP!!!
Win At Life
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Win At Life said:

If it's ALL finished, then this is finished too. If it's not finished, then what else is not finished and what exactly was finished?
swimmerbabe11
For Dermy
swimmerbabe11
Win At Life said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

Win At Life said:

If it's ALL finished, then this is finished too. If it's not finished, then what else is not finished and what exactly was finished?

I read this last night at a concert and read it multiple times like how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
Win At Life
AG
Alright then. I'm finished.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.