Looking For Individuals in B/CS That Identify As Agnostic

1,418 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by UTExan
TriviaAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If this is not an acceptable post, please feel free to delete.

I am a 3rd year PhD student at A&M and as part of a course I am taking on naturalistic inquiry I am doing a case study on the ways that individuals come to identify themselves as agnostic. I am interested in understanding the process that others went through to arrive at that identify and figuring how that process differs from those who are religious or atheistic. I am trying to identify 9 individuals who self-identify as agnostic that would be willing to sit down for an hour long interview sometime in October/early November.

Any information shared will be completely anonymous; this work will not be published. The only people that will see the information is myself and the instructor of the course. If you are interested in participating, please leave a comment or shoot me a message!
Post removed:
by user
DirtDiver
Would like to see the transcripts of the interview here if possible. Anonymous of course.
TriviaAG
AstroAg17 shoot me a DM if you want more information and/or to set up an interview time.
Post removed:
by user
TriviaAG
I tried to start one but for some reason it says your username is not valid and won't let me send the message. My e-mail is olrock315@gmail.com if you can shoot me an e-mail.
UTExan
I am certain you will find a number of people here who absolutely, positively know God exists but are agnostic about the Aggie defense.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.