Calling all prayer warriors

1,487 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggie118
Aggie118
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy, a good friend of mine, a Sophomore at TAMU this year has been missing for about 36 hours. He left his phone, laptop, toiletries, etc... in his room and only took his wallet and keys. Lately he had been showing some out of sorts behavior, but obviously knew to what extent he had been struggling. I'm humbly asking for your prayers for the effort to get him back to his family safe and sound. He is from the Celina area, north of Dallas. If you have any advice or ideas for how to track him down, feel free to put it here as well. His bank account is being monitored, we're looking into tracking his car some how, toll tags, etc... thank you all very much.
Aggies1322
AG
Theres a running joke on Texags that if you need someone found, go to the outdoor board. I think they've had some success finding people. Outside of that, I'll be praying.
swimmerbabe11
I have no help except prayer. Lord have mercy. I pray that he is found safe and sound.
dermdoc
AG
Prayers sent.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggie118
AG
Thank you all for your prayers. Update: Blake's parents and the police were able to see that his toll tag was scanned around 5:30PM yesterday on Ship Yard Bridge in Houston area. That is the latest we have heard. His parents headed down to Houston an hour ago.
Aggie118
AG
I am overjoyed to announce that Blake is home in Celina, TX safe with family friends. His parents are in route from College Station to be with him. Prayers for their safe and smooth travel home. Praise God for his safety and these answered prayers. Thank you so much to all of you for your prayer and support during this time.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.