Amazing Grace (Botham Jean's little brother)

1,374 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
Jim Hogg is angry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is the divine power of forgiveness. Truly amazing.

swimmerbabe11
If you (I) have anyone that you have had trouble forgiving (me), what an example to follow and way of making you (me) feel petty.
UTExan
The judge also had a powerful presence when she embraced and consoled Amber Guyger and presented her with a Bible, sharing John 3:16 with her. This could one of those horrible events that God uses for His glory and the good of those involved.
Zobel
AG
Man. I'm crying like a baby.
Serotonin
AG
UTExan said:

The judge also had a powerful presence when she embraced and consoled Amber Guyger and presented her with a Bible, sharing John 3:16 with her. This could one of those horrible events that God uses for His glory and the good of those involved.
Yeah, we need more judges like her.
PacifistAg
AG
Beautiful display of Christ-like love. We need so much more of this.
dermdoc
AG
This is the Gospel lived out. The power of God revealed through humbleness, love, and submission. Praise God!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Frok
AG
Forgiveness goes against all our human tendencies. This case had so much political hate and controversy surrounding it. This man dumped ice cold water on those red hot coals.

I read a response that was critical of this yesterday. Her beef was that by him forgiving her he released part of her burden. Amen! That's what forgiveness is!

This man had every reason to hold a grudge against her but instead gave us all a gift by displaying the love of Christ for us all to see. Amen.

swimmerbabe11
The shooting of the guy who testified makes me sick.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.