Baptize your babies!!!

2,009 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DirtDiver
swimmerbabe11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
americathegreat1492
Not sure why but this reminds me of a certain botchling.
ramblin_ag02
AG
How do you carry and bury a ghost? Ghosts are incorporeal. These people need to get their undead classifications down. They sound more like zombies, wights or even ghouls. I do need a reflective version of that picture for my back window for when jerks won't turn off their high beams.

https://www.boredpanda.com/high-beam-reflective-scary-faces-decals-china/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
swimmerbabe11
That's hilarious.

You haven't watched enough Supernatural, though. You bury the ghosts bones.
ramblin_ag02
AG
So the bones jump on the back of travelers in skeleton form, or the ghosts just sort of hold on and direct people to their bones? Either way you're not really "carrying" a ghost. I demand logical consistency even from the paranormal.

Also, am I the only one that watches horror movies and think I could take down the supernatural villain? I'm pretty sure I could take out Chucky, a dozen gremlins or critters, a bunch of zombies, a bunch or skeletons or anything that tries to give me a heart attack due to fear.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
swimmerbabe11
No. You definitely can carry the ghost. Like.. the presence of the ghost would "ride" along. Just because it isnt corporeal, doesnt mean it couldn't attach.

You have to find the bones and bury or burn those.
ramblin_ag02
AG
Then why all of the jumping onto backs? That implies a physical burden
DirtDiver
That would be great for episode 8,576,027 of Supernatural.
ramblin_ag02
AG
My go to for cheesy supernatural drama was Midnight, Texas. May it RIP
swimmerbabe11
ramblin_ag02 said:

My go to for cheesy supernatural drama was Midnight, Texas. May it RIP

My go to tv is cheesy supernatural drama.
DirtDiver
You would die of alcohol poisoning if you drank every time they said the word 'brother'.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.