T&P: 4-alarm fire....many dead

1,550 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AstroAg17
PacifistAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What a tragedy!
Frok
AG
I think the joke went over my head on this one
UTExan
The Onion??
Texaggie7nine
It's an ironic joke where all the dogs that parents tell their kids have been sent to a farm to be happy die in a much more horrific way than the way they really went out, being put to sleep.
7nine
PacifistAg
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

It's an ironic joke where all the dogs that parents tell their kids have been sent to a farm to be happy die in a much more horrific way than the way they really went out, being put to sleep.

Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing while reading it.

Quote:

"Those poor, trapped dogs were barking so desperately, almost as if they were calling out for the little boys and girls who used to care for them when they were younger, but no one ever came."

Quote:

"You can see by the tags here that this dog used to belong to someone named Cody Harrington of Brockton, MA. If only Cody hadn't been so allergic to ol' Buster, his faithful pup would still be alive today."
schmendeler
AG
Quote:

At press time, officials at nearby Memorial Hospital confirmed that, in addition, a dozen adult males died in the fire, all of them loving fathers who had gone out to the store several years earlier and were just on their way back home with big presents for their children when they saw the fire and tried to save the trapped dogs.
PacifistAg
AG

Quote:

"Those poor, trapped dogs were barking so desperately, almost as if they were calling out for the little boys and girls who used to care for them when they were younger, but no one ever came."
This comment made me think of the saddest scene in tv history:

Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.