The fullness of truth

1,080 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PabloSerna
PabloSerna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A can of worms? or the truth?

(if I lost you, its a claim by the Roman Catholic Church).

I say.. if you claim that Jesus founded this church, it could be NO OTHER WAY.

(I'm new to this forum, so I hope I am not putting anyone off.)

+Pablo

diehard03
Quote:

(I'm new to this forum, so I hope I am not putting anyone off.)

You are not, and welcome.

But, I will suggest that you make a more coherent point. Are you merely suggesting that "and no one comes to the Father except through the Son" precludes God from doing any other way?

Or are you just making the oft-used argument that the Catholic church must be the only way because of Apostolic Succession?
PabloSerna
AG
New in the sense that I don't frequent this part of TexAgs. Can't really think when the last time was until recently. However, I cannot think of a greater topic than God!

To clarify - I am interested in hearing or reading comments about a claim, that unless you are Catholic, sounds like a boast. However, as I have already stated - It could be no other way.

Your last point about be "the Catholic church must be the only way because of Apostolic Succession" is great feedback, because it is not true! In fact, it is wonderful to understand that we acknowledge "truth" in many other denominations. I remember when Pope John Paul II kissed the Koran! Why? A holy book.

Anyway, I do think this is a sore subject, but that is what I like about this forum.

+Pablo

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.