Priest, Prophet and King

1,204 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by FTACo88-FDT24dad
FTACo88-FDT24dad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is primarily directed to my fellow RCs, but certainly not intended to be exclusive. If you have not seen Bishop Barron's "Priest, Prophet and King" series, I highly recommend it. I like it better as a source of theology than the Catholicism series, but both are very good in their own way. Unfortunately this is the only episode I can find that is available for free.

Let me know if agree.

Peace.
PabloSerna
AG
Amen!
PabloSerna
AG
I highly recommend, "The vocation and mission of the lay faithful in the light of the Post-Synodal Apostolic Exhortation, Christifideles laici " - its a free download.

As a lay Dominican we studied this document as part of our faith formation. Changed my life! And it was always there, it was me. I kept thinking it was the Priest or Nuns that needed to do something... boy was I wrong!

+Pablo

FTACo88-FDT24dad
AG
PabloSerna said:

I highly recommend, "The vocation and mission of the lay faithful in the light of the Post-Synodal Apostolic Exhortation, Christifideles laici " - its a free download.

Thanks!

As a lay Dominican we studied this document as part of our faith formation. Changed my life! And it was always there, it was me. I kept thinking it was the Priest or Nuns that needed to do something... boy was I wrong!

+Pablo

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.