Equality Act - Perspective of one raised by same sex parents

8,365 Views | 146 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by diehard03
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You misspelled fascist.
7nine
BurnHard Longer
AGC said:

BurnHard Longer said:

AGC said:

PacifistAg said:

Quote:

Quote:

Beer Baron said:
Looks like the discord bat signal went up again.
better than the discord butt signal
AGC, is this the way a "brother" is supposed to talk? I'll be waiting for your multi-page rebuking of this.

I don't hold him in the same regard as I hold you. Whatever clashes we have over temperament and personality, I am confident in your sincerity and think that you likely have more than enough fruit outside of TA to confirm your identity. That's why I never cut off discourse. How much weight do I put in someone's profession who appears to do more to troll than anything else?
What a time to be alive when justifying orthodox Catholic belief is seen as trolling

Orthodox Catholic belief isn't a lost empire nor world. It just means authentic Catholic belief, what a weird tweet.
BurnHard Longer
Texaggie7nine said:

You misspelled fascist.
Nah, I never would have misspelled that
Texaggie7nine
Of course it is Catholic. Call homosexuals sinners in public, and run around gay brothels at night as many catholic clergy in Rome have apparently been doing for years.

So long as they keep it private eh?
7nine
BurnHard Longer
Texaggie7nine said:

Of course it is Catholic. Call homosexuals sinners in public, and run around gay brothels at night as many catholic clergy in Rome have apparently been doing for years.

So long as they keep it private eh?
I think it proper to have a different set of ideals to hold Catholics vs non-Catholics to, especially clergy. So no, I don't think that falls under the same category. But I would have to assume you knew that, and were trying to make a very low energy argument.
Texaggie7nine
Would you support putting those guilty clergy members to death?
7nine
BurnHard Longer
Texaggie7nine said:

Would you support putting those guilty clergy members to death?
That seems a bit extreme, so no. Ones that prey on children? Yes.
diehard03
Quote:

Please know that I try to post dispassionately and rely on denotation and specificity (though verbosity is apparently a side effect, which is why diehard thinks I just want to win internet arguments)

Yep. An unnecessary mention of my name clearly demonstrates how much you don't care about winning on the internet.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.