Catholic Gay Seminarian Pipeline from South America?

1,764 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by powerbelly
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Church Militant reports that young gay seminarians who had been kicked out of Catholic seminaries in Latin America were funneled to the eastern US where they were taken in by American Catholic seminaries; their investigative report is shocking in its content if you care to watch because it also alleges that some seminarians quit due to their disgust with the flagrant favoritism proffered to gay seminarians and reports of sexual relations between priests and seminarians.
A concise 16 minute report:

Solo Tetherball Champ
#buildthewall!
UTExan
Solo Tetherball Champ said:

#buildthewall!
The video did state that there was evidence that the young Colombian seminarians may have been brought into the country with a collateral purpose of entertaining gay Catholic priests, so there is possibly trafficking or violation of immigration law.
Seamaster
AG
I believe it completely.

Lord Jesus come quickly.
schmendeler
AG
nevermind answered my own question.
Beer Baron
AG
That's nothing. I hear the RAND corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are involved in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner. We're through the looking glass here, people.
powerbelly
AG
Seamaster said:

I believe it completely.
The least shocking news of the day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.