Freedom of Speech

12,868 Views | 326 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by diehard03
kurt vonnegut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Neon R said:

kurt vonnegut said:

Well . . . glad I missed all that.

It was an enlightening few pages though. I now sympathize with the pain and suffering Orko and Neon are going through in that they are not permitted to castrate and jail those that don't live by their moral code. . . . Sorry - by God's moral code.

Uhhh what? All we did was advocate for the state outlawing no fault divorce. This is apparently a HUGE problem for some people around here. Idk why. The reasons were varied. Orko schooled a number of people with cold brutal authoritarian scripture.

And now Kurt jumps in out of nowhere saying we are "suffering" for some reason. Oh well

Oh, snap! You guys are bad asses, aren't you? You and Orko are really good at expalaining ideas and beliefs as though they were indisputable fact and that those of us with differing opinions are uneducated degenerate morons. We are lucky to have you here and I'm jealous of the life that you two have whereby you get to spend 4 hours solid during the middle of the day throwing condescension and schooling some poor unenlightened fools you don't know on an Internet forum

Stay badass, brother! You are in no way a loser! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
FightinTexasAggie08
kurt vonnegut said:

Neon R said:

kurt vonnegut said:

It was an enlightening few pages though. I now sympathize with the pain and suffering Orko and Neon are going through in that they are not permitted to castrate and jail those that don't live by their moral code. . . . Sorry - by God's moral code.

Uhhh what? All we did was advocate for the state outlawing no fault divorce. This is apparently a HUGE problem for some people around here. Idk why. The reasons were varied. Orko schooled a number of people with cold brutal authoritarian scripture.

And now Kurt jumps in out of nowhere saying we are "suffering" for some reason. Oh well

Oh, snap! You guys are bad asses, aren't you? You and Orko are really good at expalaining ideas and beliefs as though they were indisputable fact and that those of us with differing opinions are uneducated degenerate morons. We are lucky to have you here and I'm jealous of the life that you two have whereby you get to spend 4 hours solid during the middle of the day throwing condescension and schooling some poor unenlightened fools you don't know on an Internet forum

Stay badass, brother! You are in no way a loser! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Take some more xanax dude. No need to call people losers. You're talking to two highly successful dudes.
kurt vonnegut
AG
FightinTexasAggie08 said:

kurt vonnegut said:

Neon R said:

kurt vonnegut said:

Take some more xanax dude. No need to call people losers. You're talking to two highly successful dudes.

Oh great, as long as they are successful, they must be good dudes. I'll go back to my job at the drive thru!
Neon R
kurt vonnegut said:

Neon R said:

kurt vonnegut said:

Ummmm idk why you are so bent out of shape. Maybe all of that cold hard authoritarian scripture that Orko laid on the thread has struck a chord?
FightinTexasAggie08
kurt vonnegut said:

FightinTexasAggie08 said:

kurt vonnegut said:

Neon R said:

kurt vonnegut said:

Oh great, as long as they are successful, they must be good dudes. I'll go back to my job at the drive thru!

They're great dudes, I dont know what metric by which you label them losers, but it isnt one I'd measure anything by
Texaggie7nine
A good metric might be whether someone believes that their belief in a book about a magic man in the sky gives them the right to enforce their interpretation of that book upon others through government regardless of what everyone else believes.
7nine
ramblin_ag02
AG
Quote:

They're great dudes, I dont know what metric by which you label them losers, but it isnt one I'd measure anything by
/

You guys are great. Never stop never stopping
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
diehard03
Quote:

You're talking to two highly successful dudes.

I like this word "success". It implies some sort of victory or progress, but always ignores the overall goal so it's rather meaningless. On top of that, we can always change the "goal" so we are always successful.
FightinTexasAggie08
diehard03 said:

Quote:

You're talking to two highly successful dudes.

I like this word "success". It implies some sort of victory or progress, but always ignores the overall goal so it's rather meaningless. On top of that, we can always change the "goal" so we are always successful.
I don't know what this means.
diehard03
shocking
diehard03
Alright, just do the "keyser soze" walk and get this over with. You're in danger of the troll going too far.
Orko
AG
diehard03 said:

Alright, just do the "keyser soze" walk and get this over with. You're in danger of the troll going too far.

If that is directed towards my previous post that got deleted, I am absolutely serious. Public whipping is an appropriate Civic Punishment for beating your wife.

The Church evaluation should consider repentance, unlike the Civic one. If repent, good. If not, exile from the church.

Just illustrating that the two are different and concern different things. Sin prevention and soul salvation.
Remember, patriot, what they took from you. Your nation's identity, its religion, and its people are no more. Remember how we got here.
diehard03
No no, you've gone too far now. It was a good time waster though.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.