Celine Dion promoting androgynous satanic line of child's clothing

4,950 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Eliminatus
FightinTexasAggie08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/churchpop.com/2018/11/30/theres-a-chilling-darkness-behind-celine-dions-brand-thats-highly-disturbing/amp/

Quote:

As stated in the previous article, Celine Dion's recently launched children's clothing line is considered "gender-neutral." Children wear skulls and black crosses, and have the term "new world order" written on some of the clothing.

Exorcist Msgr. John Esseff said her line's agenda "is definitely satanic," but the brand goes way beyond even gender-neutral clothing.

As a conservative catholic I'm saddened and enraged. As a capitalist I'm loading up on stock as I'm sure these will.be huge sellers in our demonic world
Orko
AG
The severing of the Civic-Church relationship will prove to be the West's undoing. In previous times, justice would be meted out swiftly in a case of Satanistic degeneracy such as this.
Remember, patriot, what they took from you. Your nation's identity, its religion, and its people are no more. Remember how we got here.
Neon R
Sick stuff. We have to allow it though. Because of the free market.
Orko
AG
Neon R said:

Sick stuff. We have to allow it though. Because of the free market.

The free market is always right, guy. It will appropriately determine the merit of satanic trans clothing lines for pre-pubesent children. Christian-based laws will only lead to horrors untold. I know, because leftist atheists and the ACLU told me so.
Remember, patriot, what they took from you. Your nation's identity, its religion, and its people are no more. Remember how we got here.
FightinTexasAggie08
Orko said:

The severing of the Civic-Church relationship will prove to be the West's undoing. In previous times, justice would be meted out swiftly in a case of Satanistic degeneracy such as this.

I N T E G R A L I S T C H R I S T O F A S C I S M
N
T
E
G
R
A
L
I
S
T
C
H
R
I
S
T
O
F
A
S
C
I
S
M
Macarthur
Ok, so I went to their site and the Instagram and didn't see either of those photos in their feed. I did see the ugly doll, but no kid w a skull over their face and no goat head.
FightinTexasAggie08
Macarthur said:

Ok, so I went to their site and the Instagram and didn't see either of those photos in their feed. I did see the ugly doll, but no kid w a skull over their face and no goat head.

They were there when I looked. Must have taken them down
Macarthur
No, they're there. I didn't scroll far enough.

Those two pics are nothing like the 2000+ pics posted on what otherwise is your run of the mill fashion account. I'm curious too what those two pics are about, but as you might expect, I don't think there's anything satanic.
Macarthur
I think her music sucks and that probably pisses satan off
Woody2006
AG
This thread is stupid, even by bustups standards
FightinTexasAggie08
Woody2006 said:

And yet you graced us with your presence.
Duncan Idaho
Woody2006 said:

Dont insult these posters. Didn't bust-up cheat on his wife and never tell his wife about it? (Or am I getting my posters mixed?) Neither of these morally supreior posters could ever do that and if they did they would certainly ask for her forgiveness. These guys are men of strong moral character.
FightinTexasAggie08
Duncan Idaho said:

Woody2006 said:

Dont insult these posters. Didn't bust-up cheat on his wife and never tell his wife about it? (Or am I getting my posters mixed?) Neither of these morally supreior posters could ever do that and if they did they would certainly ask for her forgiveness. These guys are men of strong moral character.

Monogamy
PacifistAg
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

Woody2006 said:

Bustup had a "friend" who cheated on his wife, and bustup advised him to keep it silent and not confess to her. Then he tried to paint his "friend" as noble for keeping that guilt to himself.
Duncan Idaho
Didn't the "friend's" father also support the idea of being a coward and not coming clean with the wife?
PacifistAg
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

Didn't the "friend's" father also support the idea of being a coward and not coming clean with the wife?

Yes, apparently the "friend's" priest gave the same advice that's not remotely consistent with our faith.
FightinTexasAggie08
Nothing offends PacifistAg, except adultery. Especially when he can lie about an actual Christian participating in it.

FightinTexasAggie08
PacifistAg said:

Duncan Idaho said:

Yes, apparently the "friend's" priest gave the same advice that's not remotely consistent with our faith.

Absolutely equivalent with Thomistic "double effect" philosophy.

And it was a Deacon not a priest.
Duncan Idaho
What is wrong with androgynous clothes? It can be argued that jeans and a t-shirt are gender neutral.

It wasn't that long ago that all rich parents dressed their sons like little girls.

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/04/fdr-grew-up-in-a-dress-it-wasnt-always-blue-for-boys-and-pink-for-girls/237299/

Here is a picture of FDR.

The goat headed pictures are stange but then she is Canadian
PacifistAg
AG
Well, at least this thread seems to confirm that FTA08 is bustup. Anyone advising a "friend" to conceal adultery and live a life of lying to their spouse has no business preaching morality to anyone. But that's pretty consistent with what I experienced growing up. The most vocal and authoritarian are typically the most hypocritical.
Duncan Idaho
PacifistAg said:

Duncan Idaho said:

Well he was some strange type of Catholic. Maybe the founding fathers distrust of papists wasn't unfounded.
FightinTexasAggie08
PacifistAg said:

Well, at least this thread seems to confirm that FTA08 is bustup. Anyone advising a "friend" to conceal adultery and live a life of lying to their spouse has no business preaching morality to anyone. But that's pretty consistent with what I experienced growing up. The most vocal and authoritarian are typically the most hypocritical.

Couldn't resist talking about yourself again could you

And it was fun watching you call 12 different posters me over the last few years
PacifistAg
AG
Yeah, you've gone through a lot of usernames. In all seriousness, I still do recommend that your "friend" should be honest with "his" wife.

No reason to live a life riddled with guilt.
FightinTexasAggie08
PacifistAg said:

Yeah, you've gone through a lot of usernames. In all seriousness, I still do recommend that your "friend" should be honest with "his" wife.

No, you're just dumb. And guilt is an appropriate response when you've done something wrong. People dont need to turn to drugs or teenage prostitutes to make themselves forget the bad they've done, they do need to own it.
PacifistAg
AG
FightinTexasAggie08 said:

PacifistAg said:

No, you're just dumb. And guilt is an appropriate response when you've done something wrong. People dont need to turn to drugs or teenage prostitutes to make themselves forget the bad they've done, they do need to own it.

I guess that's one way to justify lying to your wife daily. But, yes, guilt tells us when we've done something wrong. It's not something we need to live with. I've made mistakes, but I sought forgiveness instead of concealing and lying. I don't forget my mistakes, but I'm not having to bear guilt for them either. They're forgiven.

Oh man. There I go again talking about my personal experiences. I should have talked about my "friend" instead.
FightinTexasAggie08
PacifistAg said:

PacifistAg said:

I guess that's one way to justify lying to your wife daily. But, yes, guilt tells us when we've done something wrong. It's not something we need to live with. I've made mistakes, but I sought forgiveness instead of concealing and lying. I don't forget my mistakes, but I'm not having to bear guilt for them either. They're forgiven.

Oh man. There I go again talking about my personal experiences. I should have talked about my "friend" instead.

Nah, you could just chang your name and reinvent yourself. As you'll do whenever this current philosophy doesn't get you the online attention you need.
Post removed:
by user
PacifistAg
AG
Goodness! Geometric shapes...letters...stars?! Why don't they just cut out the middle man and go ahead and open a portal to the dark lord?

I mean, even Walmart is selling satanic skull shirts to children now!
FightinTexasAggie08
AstroAg17 said:

Here are the tops in the clothing line. Y'all can decide for yourself how satanic they are.

https://www.celinununu.com/tops/

Who's afraid of the modern world more, the sentinelese or bustup?

Funny, one of my favorite philosophers discusses just this subject
Post removed:
by user
Orko
AG
PacifistAg said:

PacifistAg said:

I just want to point out the irony that Pacifist will twist the story of the adulteress that Jesus saved from stoning for any social leftist purpose he sees fit. However, when it comes to a man (either Bustup or his friend) who sinned, felt guilt, repented, and presumably did not commit adultery again... well, that is just unforgivable. Pacifist, you are exactly who I thought you were.

Even if Bustup was talking of himself, the fact that he has repented and is yelling to the world, "Repent! For the Kingdom of God is near!" is no black mark upon his person. He is the type that Paul would not have wanted purged from the Church. Only unrepentant sinners, and those who didn't recognize their sin as sin at all, were to be kicked out. If not, Paul would have self-eliminated from Christianity.

It is you, Pacifist, who is playing the role of the Jew holding the stone. Just like them, your piety seems to show itself with fervor only when it suits your purpose of shouting down committed Christians. Otherwise, any degeneracy under the sun is okay with you. Your vile philosophy disgusts me. There is no room for the repentant in your "church", only the unrepentant degenerate.
FightinTexasAggie08
Orko said:

PacifistAg said:

PacifistAg said:

I just want to point out the irony that Pacifist will twist the story of the adulteress that Jesus saved from stoning for any social leftist purpose he sees fit. However, when it comes to a man (either Bustup or his friend) who sinned, felt guilt, repented, and presumably did not commit adultery again... well, that is just unforgivable. Pacifist, you are exactly who I thought you were.

Even if Bustup was talking of himself, the fact that he has repented and is yelling to the world, "Repent! For the Kingdom of God is near!" is no black mark upon his person. He is the type that Paul would not have wanted purged from the Church. Only unrepentant sinners, and those who didn't recognize their sin as sin at all, were to be kicked out. If not, Paul would have self-eliminated from Christianity.

It is you, Pacifist, who is playing the role of the Jew holding the stone. Just like them, your piety seems to show itself with fervor only when it suits your purpose of shouting down committed Christians. Otherwise, any degeneracy under the sun is okay with you. Your vile philosophy disgusts me. There is no room for the repentant in your "church", only the unrepentant degenerate.

Agreed, while I am not an adulterer, and adulterers should be thrown in jail; they may still repent their ways and earn the kingdom of God.

Take note how wolf in amish sheep's clothing Pacifist deals with sodomites, drug users, divorcees and the like. Nothing but compassion and lack of judgement. When confronted by the unflinching light of actual Christianity, he turns into a sarcastic judgemental demon
Woody2006
AG
It's so strange to me that people spend mental energy worrying about whether or not a product is "satanic" or "demonic".
Orko
AG
AstroAg17 said:

How do y'all feel about the Muslims? The type of society you want is kind of similar to what they have in the Middle East, no?

This is like horseshoes theory for PC Christians and atheists.

We're talking of monarchies like the Holy Roman Empire and the other allies who fought the Battle of Vienna, which actually stopped the Muslim threat to conquer Christendom, and you automatically pearl-clutch and shout "MUSLIM THEOCRACY!"

Modern democracies have sold Chrisrianity down the river and face takeover by Muslim invaders, gimmeedats, and Social Marxists.

Contemporary America and Europe are far more likely to end up as Muslim theocracies than Christian monarchies would, no?
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.