Look at this clump of cells

984 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by diehard03
Seamaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.lifenews.com/2018/11/30/premature-baby-born-at-21-weeks-is-the-youngest-ever-to-survive-look-at-her-now/

Orko
AG
Seamaster threads.
Remember, patriot, what they took from you. Your nation's identity, its religion, and its people are no more. Remember how we got here.
canadiaggie
AG
Muslim doctors
BrazosDog02
AG
Absolutely amazing. Thanks God for modern medicine and docs who practice it.
bigtruckguy3500
BrazosDog02 said:

Absolutely amazing. Thanks God for modern medicine and docs who practice it.
It's a great story, but for every 1 child that survives such prematurity with a good outcome, there are dozens that spend months on life support till their parents decide to let go, or go on to have permanent mental and physical disability.
diehard03
I'm with you that abortion is horrific, but to be fair no one is calling a 21 week old fetus a "clump of cells".
Seamaster
AG
Diehard.

Really?

Then what do they call it? A baby? A fetus?

diehard03
Quote:

Diehard.

Really?

Then what do they call it? A baby? A fetus?

Yes. That description is always used for very early stage...when the baby literally looks like a clump of cells.

And yes, I called it a baby, because I believe the same things as you about abortion. But, you also know that people would call a 21-week old "person" a fetus.

I'm not the one you should be mad at...I just think we should not be disingenuous about the arguments the opposition makes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.