Real Atheists don't exist

2,510 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Texaggie7nine
zwingli
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've yet to see one.
FightinTexasAggie08
zwingli said:

I've yet to see one.
BusterAg
AG
I laughed.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
Orko
AG
zwingli said:

I've yet to see one.
This is good R&P humor. Intelligent, though-provoking, and funny.
Remember, patriot, what they took from you. Your nation's identity, its religion, and its people are no more. Remember how we got here.
Aggiefan#1
AG
I'm stupid I guess. Please explain.
Duncan Idaho
Aggiefan#1 said:

#metoo
Ag_of_08
AG
Aggiefan#1 said:

Well you see, when someone gets drunk and pisses staff off, they get banned. Then said drunk creates a "sock" account, and posts controversial statements so they can pad their post count out.

Either that, or it's one of the 15 people who actually post under 30 or 40 usernames on forum 16.
Woody2006
AG
Umm, the joke was that atheists aren't real because OP has never seen one...

Kinda like atheists say God isn't real because they haven't seen one...

Get it now, guys?
FightinTexasAggie08
Ag_of_08 said:

Aggiefan#1 said:

Well you see, when someone gets drunk and pisses staff off, they get banned. Then said drunk creates a "sock" account, and posts controversial statements so they can pad their post count out.

Either that, or it's one of the 15 people who actually post under 30 or 40 usernames on forum 16.

Either that or it's a joke playing on the "I've never seen God so I don't believe he exists" stance of some atheist
tehmackdaddy
AG
Ag_of_08 said:

Aggiefan#1 said:

How would posting under a sock account pad a post count?
tehmackdaddy
AG
Aggiefan#1 said:

I don't either.
Woody2006
AG
tehmackdaddy said:

Ag_of_08 said:

Aggiefan#1 said:

How would posting under a sock account pad a post count?
The socks star the post of the main account.

How do you think BomBayside built up his star stats?
Duncan Idaho
Woody2006 said:

Get it now, guys?

I mean sure. I get it....it just isn't funny.
Woody2006
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

Woody2006 said:

Get it now, guys?

I mean sure. I get it....it just isn't funny.
I dunno... I thought it was pretty decent.
Orko
AG
It's hilarious. Man, these atheists have no sense of humor.
Remember, patriot, what they took from you. Your nation's identity, its religion, and its people are no more. Remember how we got here.
one MEEN Ag
AG
I thought the joke was a play on the common atheist refrain that they never see any 'real christians.'
Ag_of_08
AG
Trying to get out of the new poster restrictions, and make the account look estbalished.

I'm really starting to believe that forum 16 seriously is about 10-15 posters controlling 30-40 accounts. would be fascinating to see if staff tracks it at all.
Orko
AG
Lol wut?
tehmackdaddy
AG
Ag_of_08 said:

Trying to get out of the new poster restrictions, and make the account look estbalished.

I'm really starting to believe that forum 16 seriously is about 10-15 posters controlling 30-40 accounts. would be fascinating to see if staff tracks it at all.
People seriously have time to manage multiple accounts for the sole purpose of blue-starring themselves on an anonymous internet message board? I know I'm old, but that just sounds absurd.

And I noticed the thread that was being discussed last night is gone this morning. Not sure why. It seemed to come together reasonably.
zwingli
Is anyone on here atheist? One of those guys who thinks there is nothing but material...? It would be interesting if there were some
PacifistAg
AG

Quote:

And I noticed the thread that was being discussed last night is gone this morning. Not sure why. It seemed to come together reasonably.
Sarcasm?
Woody2006
AG
zwingli said:

Is anyone on here atheist? One of those guys who thinks there is nothing but material...? It would be interesting if there were some

I'm anti-theist, if anything.
tehmackdaddy
AG
PacifistAg said:

Quote:

Sarcasm?
No. It seemed to settle down by the time I turned in.
Ag_of_08
AG
I'm not talking about blue stars.

You cannot post photos, and are post limited, until your post count reaches a certain point.

Theres also been proof over several years that posters get banned, and are back posting that night with accounts carrying a 40 or 50 post history.
Sapper Redux
Ag_of_08 said:

I'm not talking about blue stars.

You cannot post photos, and are post limited, until your post count reaches a certain point.

Theres also been proof over several years that posters get banned, and are back posting that night with accounts carrying a 40 or 50 post history.

There are definitely people with sock accounts. Though it's less common than posters on forum 16 seem to think. According to them, I have like 3-5 sock accounts. I don't have the motivation for that kind of effort.
Orko
AG
Personally speaking, I'm a Dr. Watson sock who became self-aware over time.
Eliminatus
AG
Woody2006 said:

zwingli said:

I'm anti-theist, if anything.

NVM, misread.
Texaggie7nine
tehmackdaddy said:

Ag_of_08 said:

People seriously have time to manage multiple accounts for the sole purpose of blue-starring themselves on an anonymous internet message board? I know I'm old, but that just sounds absurd.

Not so much about blue stars as it is about appearing to have many posters agree with you by posting similar posts. Your argument may be stupid, but if it looks like 5 posters are going against 1 then they think it makes them look right. Especially if they use memes.
7nine
Marco Esquandolas
AG
You know you've struck comedy gold when you have to explain the joke to everyone and even after you've done so they still don't laugh.
Beer Baron
AG

Quote:

Not so much about blue stars as it is about appearing to have many posters agree with you by posting similar posts. Your argument may be stupid, but if it looks like 5 posters are going against 1 then they think it makes them look right. Especially if they use memes.
Yep. It's noteworthy how they all show up and disappear at the same time. Either it's 1-2 people with several accounts, or one person in a group gets on a thread and texts all their buddies to come help them in their internet fight. Not sure which of those is creepier.
Texaggie7nine
I have seen one of them mention that they all hang out on a discord voice chat server. So I can imagine they sit on there at night looking for threads to hop on and they all talk about it and pile on.
7nine
Beer Baron
AG
Yikes.
FightinTexasAggie08
Texaggie7nine said:

I have seen one of them mention that they all hang out on a discord voice chat server. So I can imagine they sit on there at night looking for threads to hop on and they all talk about it and pile on.

It is actually okay to have relationships with people out of texags. These people are called "my friends", and we have similar views and hobbies. I'm glad you seem to have grasped the idea that there maybe isn't just one dude with 15 accounts non stop posting from different time zones
Woody2006
AG
FightinTexasAggie08 said:

Texaggie7nine said:

It is actually okay to have relationships with people out of texags. These people are called "my friends", and we have similar views and hobbies. I'm glad you seem to have grasped the idea that there maybe isn't just one dude with 15 accounts non stop posting from different time zones

No, just people who are violating forum rules by creating sock account after sock account after being permabanned.

Tyson in his prime had nothing on you
FightinTexasAggie08
Woody2006 said:

FightinTexasAggie08 said:

Texaggie7nine said:

No, just people who are violating forum rules by creating sock account after sock account after being permabanned.

Tyson in his prime had nothing on you
This is just me being blamed for being multiple socks who I have nothing do to with. I know you also have a sock account you used while banned, Dr.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.