How Could You Leave Us

1,506 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aggiefan#1
PacifistAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is a video that hits close to home for my family, as they had to witness this with me. Fortunately, ours is a happier ending thanks to my wife, who I often refer to as the living evidence of God's grace in my life. If you've dealt with addiction, or have watched loved ones battle this demon, this video will speak to you.

one MEEN Ag
AG
PacifistAg said:

This is a video that hits close to home for my family, as they had to witness this with me. Fortunately, ours is a happier ending thanks to my wife, who I often refer to as the living evidence of God's grace in my life. If you've dealt with addiction, or have watched loved ones battle this demon, this video will speak to you.
Praise God for redeeming people, drawing straight lines with crooked sticks. Will pray for continued strength from you and you family.

As a side note, NF is an incredible artist. Go listen to Intro III for an awesome song about conquering fear. Might be a little much for the olds, he performs with a ton of energy.

94chem
one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

Praise God for redeeming people, drawing straight lines with crooked sticks. Will pray for continued strength from you and you family.

As a side note, NF is an incredible artist. Go listen to Intro III for an awesome song about conquering fear. Might be a little much for the olds, he performs with a ton of energy.

Haha. The music the kids listen to today is so tame musically that it puts me to sleep. Every generation tells the next one that their music is too loud...until now. For the first time, parents today tell their kids that their music is too soft and dull.
Aggiefan#1
AG
94chem said:

one MEEN Ag said:

PacifistAg said:

Haha. The music the kids listen to today is so tame musically that it puts me to sleep. Every generation tells the next one that their music is too loud...until now. For the first time, parents today tell their kids that their music is too soft and dull.

Agreed, musical equivalent to smoking opium in the bath tub.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.