I hope more of this happens

1,157 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by diehard03
Seamaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/14/biological-male-wins-womens-world-cycling-championship/

Take a look at the picture. He's not even trying.

Philosophical Question: If our gender is completely divorced from biology and merely something we decide for ourselves, should a man who decided to be a woman not even have to try - e.g. not even take hormones to try to change their bodies into more feminine, in order to participate, as a women, in women's sports?
FightinTexasAggie08
This bloke is going to send some Sheila's to the Emergency Room

Martin Q. Blank
ib4 oh look a gay Seamaster thread.
FightinTexasAggie08
somewhere in a very humble 2/1.5 duplex, Esquandalos is pausing "Chopped" on his DVR, cracking his knuckles; and getting ready to ruin Seamaster's day.
diehard03
Unless you're breaking new ground from a Religious or Philosophical perspective, keep it over in forum 16.

we know your stance on the issue.
Orko
AG
I'm with you. I hope more of this happens. It will drive more women to the "keep the two genders in their traditional roles" side.
Remember, patriot, what they took from you. Your nation's identity, its religion, and its people are no more. Remember how we got here.
FightinTexasAggie08
diehard03 said:

Unless you're breaking new ground from a Religious or Philosophical perspective, keep it over in forum 16.

we know your stance on the issue.
I think his 2nd part actually has a philosophically valid point. Why do these people need to take hormones or even act like the sex they claim; if there is no real metric between the sexes?

Why can't a guy dressed in overalls and a lumberjack shirt, with a full bears and steel toed boots on with the full unadulterated complement of male hormones say "i'm a woman" and be accepted?
ramblin_ag02
AG
Quote:

I think his 2nd part actually has a philosophically valid point. Why do these people need to take hormones or even act like the sex they claim; if there is no real metric between the sexes?
I agree. According to current defnitions sex is about biology and gender is about social roles, attitudes, behaviors, and expectations. So are we setting competition categories based on sex or gender? Given known physical differences in sexes, doesn't it make more sense just to set categories based on biological sex? What's the point of segregating by gender in this case?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Win At Life
AG
If women claim to be equal to men then why do they demand to have women-only events instead of arguing for all events to be coed? Let the best person win.
diehard03
Quote:

If women claim to be equal to men then why do they demand to have women-only events instead of arguing for all events to be coed? Let the best person win.

you're smarter than that. You know why.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.