Ken Ham live on YouTube now

987 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Woody2006
DirtDiver
How long do you want to ignore this user?
kurt vonnegut
AG

PacifistAg
AG
He used to visit our fundamentalist church in Louisville. Even then, I always struggled to reconcile YEC with what we know of the earth, but I also didn't realize that other views existed in the church.
Rusty Aha
AG
PacifistAg said:

He used to visit our fundamentalist church in Louisville. Even then, I always struggled to reconcile YEC with what we know of the earth, but I also didn't realize that other views existed in the church.

PacifistAg
AG
FDA Aggie said:

PacifistAg said:

Huh? I honestly don't get what you're aiming for here. I simply recounted that Ham used to come to our church and that even then his position didn't make sense to me.
Marco Esquandolas
AG
i pooped and peed this morning.
Martin Q. Blank
Marco Esquandolas said:

i pooped and peed this morning.
gordo97
AG
That dude is such a ham
Aggrad08
AG
I actually pity people who buy this nonsense.
Woody2006
AG
Not gonna bother to watch, but I'd be willing to bet my left testicle that he creates a false contrast between "observational science" and "historical science".
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.