Beyonce is a witch

2,445 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by kurt vonnegut
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, according to her former drummer.

Quote:

Thompson alleges that Beyonc is practicing "extreme witchcraft" and "magic spells of sexual molestation" to harass her. Among other allegations, Thompson also claims that Beyonc "murdered my pet kitten."

https://pitchfork.com/news/beyonces-ex-drummer-files-for-restraining-order-alleging-extreme-witchcraft/

Just found this story funny. No comment on the validity of it.
Star Wars Memes Only
Remember when Beyonce got her lawyers to delete this picture from the internet:

BQ78
AG
Witches don't need lawyers to get things done!

Wait, what? How did you get that picture back on the Internet

WARLOCK.... You are a Warlock!!!!!
Solo Tetherball Champ

I skimmed the article hoping against hope that Thompson claimed that Beyonce had once turned her into a Newt, but had since gotten better. Alas, my hopes were dashed.
Sapper Redux
Damn, she works out. She could probably crush most of this board in an arm wrestling tournament.
747Ag
AG
Solo Tetherball Champ said:

I skimmed the article hoping against hope that Thompson claimed that Beyonce had once turned her into a Newt, but had since gotten better. Alas, my hopes were dashed.
She probably weighs the same as a duck.
FTACo88-FDT24dad
AG
747Ag said:

Solo Tetherball Champ said:

She probably weighs the same as a duck.
Bahahahahahaha!!

Buuuuuuurnnn her!!
swimmerbabe11
The existence of that picture makes up 99% of the reason I dont rver want to be famous.
DirtDiver
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Meh, the whole spirit channeling with "Sasha Fierce" is pretty demonic.
Star Wars Memes Only
Frok
AG
THE US WITCH POPULATION HAS SEEN AN ASTRONOMICAL RISE

The mainstreaming of mysticism makes sense when you consider how it overlaps with the interests of the millennial women. As Wicker noted, witchcraft is the perfect religion for liberal millennials who are already involved in yoga and meditation, mindfulness, and new-age spirituality. With that foundation, they might show up for pagan holidays or new moon gatherings, or begin to explore the more serious spiritual concepts at the root of these practices.

This is all aided by the rise of witches on social media (just check out the extremely popular #witchesofinstagram hashtag on Instagram), and a certain kind of Instagrammable witchiness has been identified by market trend-spotters as "mysticore."

The Hoodwitch, for example, is a bona fide witch influencer, with 329K Instagram followers, who practices "everyday magic for the modern mystic," and appears at events like LA's BeautyCon to do tarot readings:

The numbers on Wicca and Paganism may well undercount the total number of witches. Indeed, as Necessary notes, some witches reject Wicca in its current form as "a new age less-than-perfect reinvention of witchcraft."

But whatever the exact number is, it's clear that witches are among usand the current trajectory suggests that their population will continue to grow.

https://qz.com/quartzy/1411909/the-explosive-growth-of-witches-wiccans-and-pagans-in-the-us/
kurt vonnegut
AG

gordo97
AG
I blame all this on world wide popularity of Harry Potter..... I knew those books would bring us no good
Super Chad Rufio
What is this board's take on the existence of the occult and witchcraft? It seems like a lot of posters scoff. For the record, Beyonc and her husband have been accused of using dark magic by others as well.
Sapper Redux
Super Chad Rufio said:

What is this board's take on the existence of the occult and witchcraft? It seems like a lot of posters scoff. For the record, Beyonc and her husband have been accused of using dark magic by others as well.

Dark magic? Geez, where are you from, the 1920s? It's called African American magic.
kurt vonnegut
AG
Super Chad Rufio said:

My take:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.