Is Jimmy Carter going to hell?

3,224 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Texaggie7nine
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Frok said:

Are you just looking to be pissed off? I was making a joke about the thread. Not glorifying in eternal torment.

Sorry did not mean you. I was talking about the op.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
And fascinating that the SBC in 1971 approved of abortion. Abortion was also backed by W. A. Criswell.

As I have stated, I am as pro life as they come and think that we have learned a lot since 1971 as far as the science of embryology. Jimmy Carter was a product of that time.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Frok
AG
Okay gotcha. But I disagree about the pro-slavery being traditional christianity. That was wealthy white southerners using the bible to justify the profitable enterprise they had.

Frok
AG
This thread has sure gone to hell.

Sorry guys. My bad.
dermdoc
AG
Frok said:

This thread has sure gone to hell.

Sorry guys. My bad.
Was not your fault. This is what happens when a traditional non troller trolls. Have a good weekend.
Frok
AG
Sometimes I just start posting and then I read it back and realize I should have just stayed silent.

Line up and wait 18L
k2aggie07 said:

Why is support for the country of Israel important for Christians?
Well, if you're not a Christian, you can always just Google it. It's not that hard.
Line up and wait 18L
RetiredAg said:

GoHomeLeg said:

Former Pres. Jimmy Carter sends out some very mixed messages on things that are important to Christians: abortion and support for Israel to name just two.

One thing is for sure, his political party has changed so much it's hard to keep up. His party, today, is hostile to the Christian Faith.
Modern nation-state of Israel isn't biblical Israel.
Bingo, you're correct! They now have electricity.
Zobel
AG
Well, I am a Christian, but I assumed you could explain why it seems to be important for you, seeing as you sorta spoke for all Christians.
PacifistAg
AG
GoHomeLeg said:

k2aggie07 said:

Why is support for the country of Israel important for Christians?
Well, if you're not a Christian, you can always just Google it. It's not that hard.

Uh, first, he is a Christian. Second, it's your job to support your claim.

Texaggie7nine
Quote:

And any Christian should be critical of their policies of apartheid.
Are you talking about their voting policies? Because there are plenty of arab palestinians that live and work in Israel and do just fine.
7nine
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.