I couldn't hope but post this quote

698 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Star Wars Memes Only
BusterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Here is a lesson in creative writing. First rule: Do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites representing absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

It's funny. And when I read it, I thought of you guys, for multiple reasons.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
Martin Q. Blank
I agree; however, many people use them correctly.
dermdoc
AG
I chuckled.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Post removed:
by user
Aggie4Life02
AG
AstroAg17 said:

Hey, I resemble that remark.

In what ways?
BusterAg
AG
Bonus question answer:

The quoted person is Kurt Vonnegut.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
Star Wars Memes Only
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.