I couldn't hope but post this quote

692 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Star Wars Memes Only
BusterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Here is a lesson in creative writing. First rule: Do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites representing absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

It's funny. And when I read it, I thought of you guys, for multiple reasons.
In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense -George Orwell, 1984, Part 1, Chapter 7
Martin Q. Blank
I agree; however, many people use them correctly.
dermdoc
AG
I chuckled.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Post removed:
by user
Aggie4Life02
AG
AstroAg17 said:

Hey, I resemble that remark.

In what ways?
BusterAg
AG
Bonus question answer:

The quoted person is Kurt Vonnegut.
In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense -George Orwell, 1984, Part 1, Chapter 7
Star Wars Memes Only
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.