Wild Wild Country on Netflix

1,088 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BMX Bandit
Post removed:
by user
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't know what is wrong with me but I keep hearing how interesting this show is so I try to watch it but I drift off and fall asleep almost every time.
Post removed:
by user
Frok
AG
Yes I discovered this last night. I drifted off....again. But when I woke there were some weird naked things going on.

bmks270
AG
Most religions have some cult like practices or compliance triggers. Scientology is a cult in every sense of the word. Scientology ruthlessly employs every behavioral compliance trigger known to psychologists and probably some that are unknown.

I was slightly perturbed when I realized how much Jesus and his band of followers must have looked like some kooky cult to some observers at the time.

BallerStaf2003
AG
What was really hilarious to me is allow Batwah had a vow of silence for years after they went to Oregon, but the very second Sheela left and they split he breaks his vow to talk to his people and call her a ***** and crazy and horny.

That doesn't sound very enlightened. Break your vow to be completely petty.
BMX Bandit
Frok said:

I don't know what is wrong with me but I keep hearing how interesting this show is so I try to watch it but I drift off and fall asleep almost every time.
they could have and should cut it down at least one episode. drags out a lot in points.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.