Lighten Up: The Death of a Calvinist

907 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Rusty Aha
747Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A Calvinist dies and finds himself at a crossroads where there are two signs pointing down two different roads. One says in big letters "Predestination Believers" and the other says "Free Will Believers". Being a Calvinist and believing in predestination he takes the predestination road. He walks down the road and comes to a huge golden door with the word PREDESTINATION written above it. He knocks and an an angel opens the door and asks "what brings you to my door"? The Calvinist answers, "there were two signs and I chose the one that says predestination. The angel says, "You chose it?" "Well then, you can't come in" And he slams the door shut. The Calvinist is crushed and walks back to crossroads where the two signs are. He goes down the free will road and comes to another huge gold door with the words FREE WILL written above it. Another angel opens the door and asks "What brings you to my door?" And the Calvinist says, "I had no choice!"
PacifistAg
AggieRain
Rusty Aha
AG

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.