Question for Jews

844 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by schmendeler
Solo Tetherball Champ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is it true that all the houses that put up blue lights around the holidays are Jews?

schmendeler
AG
Do you think that a Jewish person would be able, not only to speak for all Jews, but also anyone that happens to like blue Christmas lights?
Sapper Redux
I lived in an Orthodox neighborhood for several years and saw zero blue lights.
opk
You might find your answer by googling <blue lights for Chanukah>..

The answer. Maybe.
7thGenTexan
AG
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4azekj

Amazing Moves
Great movie
agie95
AG
All? No. Would some ethnic Jews put up blue Christmas lights? Possible. I don't personally know any who do.
Solo Tetherball Champ
schmendeler said:

Do you think that a Jewish person would be able, not only to speak for all Jews, but also anyone that happens to like blue Christmas lights?
I thought it was crystal clear that each representative of a specific group in here spoke for all members of that group. If we don't have a representative present, we would jointly create a straw-man for that group.
schmendeler
AG
Solo Tetherball Champ said:

schmendeler said:

I thought it was crystal clear that each representative of a specific group in here spoke for all members of that group. If we didn't have a representative present, we would jointly create a straw-man for that group.
you're right, forgive me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.