Question For Christians

14,344 Views | 423 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by agie95
Zobel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Your sacrificial theology makes zero sense. None of your theology does. He was not God but a manifestation of the Law. The Law does not save but He can, but He's the law so maybe He cant. He's a sacrifice, but not on earth, but in heaven. But He was in heaven before, except He needs blood for the heavenly portion of the sacrifice. Only this doesn't make sense because the blood was created, so it can't be part of the sacrifice in the heavenly tabernacle. But he definitely wasn't an earthly sacrifice. And He's a manifestation of God, not really a man, so He can't die anyway. Do I have it straight?
Zobel
AG
agie95 said:

Was He a sacrifice according to the Pesach sacrifice requirements?

The answer is NO.

Did He lay down His life and atone for sins? Yes.

"Clean out the old leaven so that you may be a new lump, just as you are in fact unleavened. For Christ our Pascha also has been sacrificed. Therefore let us celebrate the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth."
1 Cor 5:7-8
agie95
AG
k2aggie07 said:

agie95 said:

Was He a sacrifice according to the Pesach sacrifice requirements?

The answer is NO.

Did He lay down His life and atone for sins? Yes.

"Clean out the old leaven so that you may be a new lump, just as you are in fact unleavened. For Christ our Pascha also has been sacrificed. Therefore let us celebrate the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth."
1 Cor 5:7-8
That is great and I agree. This doesn't mean He was the literal Pesach lamb.

Here are some requirements for the earthly Pesach lamb that Yeshua did not meet:

He was not slaughtered where He felt no pain.

The actual lamb was to have no defect at the time of the slaughter. Yeshua was bloody from the lashes and the crown of thorns placed on His head.

His blood was not caught in a container.

The blood was not applied to the earthly alter.

He was not roasted.

He was not literally the Pesach lamb on earth.

Zobel
AG
So, when you say you agree, what you really mean is, you completely disagree?
agie95
AG
Regarding following Torah, the Sabbath gives us the opportunity to testify that is was God, the living God, who created the universe. When you deny the Sabbath, you deny God as the creator. You can't arbitrarily make the Sabbath whatever day you want, b/c GOD said it was the 7th day. You can't take some other day and make it the Sabbath, b/c what you are doing then is not only denying God as the creator, but you are usurping Him.

It is like saying: I shall be like the God Most High, I shall distinguish this day. God declared the 7th day the Sabbath day, but I declare this day (whatever other day) to be holy.

You are denying Him and taking Him off the throne and sitting there yourself, as if you could.

The Torah says no one can change the Torah. Anyone who does, it is a test to see if you really love God (Deuteronomy 12:32-13:4). B/c as I have shown many times, following Torah is saying that you love God.

You say Yeshua taught that He fulfilled the law and we do so through Him, yet Mary, His own mother, does not desecrate the Sabbath to cleanse His body. Her and the other 2 women wait until the Sabbath is over to buy anything and to prepare the body. Despite His body being a bloody mess, they wait until after the Shabbat to go to the tomb to prepare the body.

Surely, Mary knew of His teachings. Surely, she knew that He fulfilled the Torah and we do so through Him as you say. This means that we do what we want now. B/c if He fulfilled the Torah for us, then ALL of the Torah is fulfilled and you don't do any of the commandments. Yet, you and other Christians say we are to love God and our neighbor. We are to honor our mother and father. We are to not covet, etc.

Did He fulfill it or not? If yes, then why are you following any commandments? You say the Torah was only a tutor. What is the purpose of a tutor? To teach. From this perspective the tutor teaches Torah so that you will know it. When you no longer need a tutor, this means you know the material. You should know the Torah inside and out. When the tutor is done, do you forget everything and/or disregard your teaching? How would that work out for your career. You go to college to learn about whatever, let's say accounting. When I graduate, my tutoring is done so to speak, do I forget everything I learned? NO! The same with Torah, you don't forget it. The Torah should be internalized, so that you follow it naturally. (I do not agree with the tutor concept, but playing this out for others behalf)

Stop setting yourselves up as God. You say well Paul said, fine, you are setting Paul up as God. No one can add or subtract from the Torah. God is God and no one else. So love Him and stop following the ways of the church.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.