S, P, or R

914 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by amercer
Doc Daneeka
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's ridiculous to put a single letter in front of a title like it takes an enormous amount of mental energy to read a five word title and categorize the title into S,p, or R. When I see a title, I can not stop at one letter anyways.

AGC
AG
This is definitely a P thread. HTH!
Post removed:
by user
PacifistAg
AG
Are you just wanting to complain about it? It's clearly not a rule, as most threads don't have an identifying letter. If you don't want to use it, then don't. You can even ignore when others do. Easy fix.
Martin Q. Blank
Doc Daneeka said:

It's ridiculous to put a single letter in front of a title like it takes an enormous amount of mental energy to read a five word title and categorize the title into S,p, or R. When I see a title, I can not stop at one letter anyways.
The letters are meant to limit who can respond to the thread. Not inform you as to its content.
AGC
AG
AstroAg17 said:

This thread is G

Pretty sure not even Seamster would respond to this G thread.
amercer
AG
What's silly is that the threads turn out the exact same as they would without the letters in front.

You actually could have separate religion, philosophy, or science threads on, say, evolution. But that has never, and will never happen here.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.