Good Gratitude Video

606 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dermdoc
booboo91
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Good short funny video on all the gifts we receive from God. All the little things we forget, such as the simple fact we are alive, I thought the coffee part was funny.

• Rings a bit like my favorite movie " It's a Wonderful Life"
  • I also think the reason God allows challenges in life, sickness, pain, suffering and death, is to provide the contrast we need to really appreciate what we have. Example my older brother's friend recently dropped dead in kitchen one morning (great guy in his 50s). Can not avoid the hard facts everyone dies and will meet their maker!

Appreciate the gifts you have been given!
booboo91
For those younger wipper snappers who have never seen the greatest movie of all time: Its a wonderful life.
Here is the ending. Gotta watch it over Christmas

Interesting note: this movie was not a box office smash, it was only after clerk forgot to renew the copyright, that it became a good cheap (free) movie for TV to show and for all of us to enjoy.
dermdoc
AG
Blue star booboo.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.