The Holy Spirit.....

650 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dds08
dds08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
is the knower of all truth, yet He seems to be the most mysterious of the Father, Spirit, and Son!

If there is an award for most mysterious, He gets it IMO.
dds08
AG
You would think He, being the knower of all truth, would be Mr. Captain Obvious...... yeah right. Far from it. Couldn't be any more wrong about Him further from the truth. wait!

I meant closer to the truth.

but wait.

That wouldn't make any sense.

When you get closer to the Lord you're supposed to get closer to the truth, not further from it. Perhaps the unknown is always unknown. Mystery is always mystery.

LOL!

Lost for words.
Eliminatus
AG
dds08 said:

You would think He, being the knower of all truth, would be Mr. Captain Obvious...... yeah right. Far from it. Couldn't be any more wrong about Him further from the truth. wait!

I meant closer to the truth.

but wait.

That wouldn't make any sense.

When you get closer to the Lord you're supposed to get closer to the truth, not further from it. Perhaps the unknown is always unknown. Mystery is always mystery.

LOL!

Lost for words.
I doubt that.
dds08
AG
When Jesus uttered Luke 8:17, I believe the Holy Spirit spoke through Him.

I honestly believe that was the Holy Spirit speaking.
PacifistAg
AG
Why do you think that? Also is that belief limited to only that verse, or to the entire parable?

dds08
AG
RetiredAg said:

Why do you think that? Also is that belief limited to only that verse, or to the entire parable?

Good question.

The best I can do is speculate.

The peculiar thing about it all is just that it deals with truth.

Truth!

It's like no matter how hard a human might try, there is no way to hide anything. You'll just be slamming into a brick wall, into oblivion, trying to hide stuff. It will not work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.