R-What Happens When You Die?

890 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Line up and wait 18L
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dr Chuck Missler discusses the continuation of the soul after death drawing from his background in physics, information theory and technology and finally theology as he focuses on the account of Lazarus and the rich man, our accountability to God and his justice and mercy, the destination of children who die, God's mercy even to those who disbelieve, the separation of believers from non-believers and the final destinations of both. Long but very interesting take on death, resurrection and judgment. I suggest listening while you work, as I did in the garden this afternoon. He also discusses polls which suggest that people, despite their secularism, are aware of life after death and judgment.

It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
dermdoc
AG
I really enjoyed that as he was not yelling at me.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
And I would love to hear k2Aggie's take on this from the Orthodox perspective.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Line up and wait 18L
Thank you for posting. Finally watched it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.