Cross Love and time....

1,772 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dds08
dds08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And you get patience.

Love and power yield gentleness.

Love and perception yields joy.

Love and order yield peace.

Love and communication yield kindness.

Love and intelligence/wisdom/integrity yield goodness

Love and ? yield faithfulness. (perhaps the unknown maybe?)

Love and action/energy yield self-control!

Thoughts?
dds08
AG
One must wonder where matter fits in all this.

Perhaps that's it!

That's the reason for the great, I AM!
dds08
AG
The Son of Man is the epitome of creation!

He's the Son of Man while simultaneously being The Son of God!
dds08
AG
When you look at the Sun you wonder how it has all that energy yet just doesn't burn us all up!
dds08
AG
I believe the Lord's faithfulness and the unknown play on each other.

The Lord can choose to not know what we will do through His Son which allows for free will!

He is faithful and hopes we will be obedient. It's up to us!
dds08
AG
Matter cannot be created or destroyed because, like The I AM, matter always was!

"Matter isn't" would be a contradiction in and of itself! It does account for the unknown!

"Matter is" must come before "Matter isn't!"

"Transforms from one form to another" accounts for life/creation and death/destruction!

Where the spirit fits in all this? Hmm.... That will require more pondering.

Thoughts anyone?
dds08
AG
Jesus Himself said the Father sets the time for the end!

He didn't know when it will end!

Jesus allows freedom and unknown and faith to flourish perhaps even exist, though don't quote me on it.

The Spirit is all that's in between the Father and Son!

Fascinating!
dds08
AG
The human soul/heart lies between the Holy Spirit and the physical human body.

The Spirit Is the ultimate soul! The Spirit is first, then the human soul, followed by the human physical body!
dds08
AG
Giving away all the answers up in here!
Woody2006
AG
Usually, one waits for a response from another poster before replying to oneself 7 times.
dds08
AG
Woody2006 said:

Usually, one waits for a response from another poster before replying to oneself 7 times.

Inspiration and excitement clashed!
Post removed:
by user
dds08
AG
dds08 said:

One must wonder where matter fits in all this.

Perhaps that's it!

That's the reason for the great, I AM!
The father accounts for matter.
dds08
AG
dds08 said:

When you look at the Sun you wonder how it has all that energy yet just doesn't burn us all up!
Self-control!

Perhaps the Lord's self-control.
Eliminatus
AG
I am starting to think that you are a really weird dude.
Martin Q. Blank
Eliminatus said:

I am starting to think that you are a really weird dude.
homeschooled and trying to cope with the fact that he is not the center of the world's attention.
Martin Q. Blank
AstroAg17 said:

Says the guy who chooses to believe he's at the center of the universe against all reason.
And homeschools his kids.
Zobel
AG
Honest question. Everywhere we look the universe is expanding right?

How can that be if we're not at the center? Shouldn't we be riding along on one vector with some of it?

Note: not a earth centrist, just honestly wondering what the scientific explanation is.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Zobel
AG
I see. So there is no center? There's a big nothing-nothing in the middle and space all on the skin of the balloon?
Post removed:
by user
Zobel
AG
If it's planar there has to be a vector center. If you reverse all the vectors, they all intersect somewhere right?

But you already answered my question. Some stuff is moving slower than others (i.e. "With" us).
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Zobel
AG
So if you have a single point of everything and you start stretching the fabric in all directions simultaneously, every single thing is moving at the same speed from the same initial point. But because that fabric is stretching uniformly, the only difference you see is related to the distance it is from you.

I get it.

When you start adding relative velocities within that metric expansion it gets kind of screwy...

Anyway.

....so it's not wrong to say that the earth is the center of the universe. Because everywhere is the center of the universe.
Post removed:
by user
Ernest Tucker
AG
AstroAg17 said:

Did you accidentally make crystal meth instead of coffee this morning?

Didn't quite spit out my coffee, but laughed enough for my wife to ask me what's going on. Thanks for that.
OceanStateAg
AG
Quote:

Matter cannot be created or destroyed because, like The I AM, matter always was!

"Matter isn't" would be a contradiction in and of itself! It does account for the unknown!

"Matter is" must come before "Matter isn't!"

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

You may want to rethink the above premise,

God created everything that exists in the universe from nothing, i.e. He created all matter. Within time, matter has always existed because that's how we measure time (the measure of change) from the time of creation. Before creation, matter was nonexistent. To say God was before matter would be correct because He created it. Matter didn't exist until He created it, thus there was a "time" when matter didn't exist. I use the quotes because we can't measure that "time" before creation as we have no metric to do so.
dds08
AG
I would be willing to bet love has laws in and of itself. There are certain things about love that if one thinks to self, "if I were to act in a way outside of this, something is definitely wrong."

Not so much that evil is there, but you wonder, this just isn't right. It's like plateauing. Neither good or bad but kind of in the "procrastination arena" where there's nothingness.

What would be the opposite of love? What is there outside of love?

For basketball players, I'm just using this as an example, there are certain kinds of actions that they do on a basketball court to progress, else they are just wasting time. People who do nothing on a court get pushed off the court. To squander and do nothing is a sin. It breaks the laws of advancement and progress. Squander and waste is a sin on progress and advancement. I would say.

Even a common thief has the ambition to do something, to get somewhere, get going to make progress of some kind. The poorest of the poor out on the street do stuff. No one just sits in suspended animation. That would be sin on action itself. Everyone moves.

No one spends their entire life asleep. Yes there are things like comas and vegetable states. Who knows what people do when they are dead. We only speculate on these things anyway.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.