Prayer request

3,856 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dermdoc
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My sister is battling sarcoma secondary to radiation therapy she received for breast cancer. Has been ongoing for two years. Her name is Beverly. Prayers coveted from all. Thanks.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PacifistAg
AG
dermdoc said:

My sister is battling sarcoma secondary to radiation therapy she received for breast cancer. Has been ongoing for two years. Her name is Beverly. Prayers coveted from all. Thanks.
Will do, brother.
Athanasius
AG
Will-do
dermdoc
AG
Thanks
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Beverly will have her own decade in our Rosary. God's peace abide with her and all your family. Mark
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
dermdoc
dermdoc
AG
And her full name is Beverly Baker. I know God knows but it just makes me feel better that her name is mentioned. And I am not Catholic but really appreciate it.
gordo97
AG
Praying
Line up and wait 18L
Prayers for Beverly's full recovery.
dermdoc
AG
Update. CT scan shows no invasion so still outside of body which is good news. She is in pain as they try to shrink the tumor so prayers for pain relief and for the new chemo to work much appreciated. Thanks.
swimmerbabe11
Just seeing this, but sending prayers my dear.

Glad that the news has been good so far
Doc Daneeka
T&P
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Doc, Beverly will be prayed for by name tonight in our prayer meeting.
dermdoc
AG
Thanks to all.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Thank you for the update. We continue to lift Beverly up in prayer. Mark
dermdoc
AG
Just saw my sister and the pain is improved! Prayers appreciated.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Wonderful news about Beverly. Will continue to pray for her. God bless you all. Mark
aggiebrad94
AG
Honor to pray for our brothers and sisters.
dermdoc
AG
Beverly is not doing well. Prayers for her and the family appreciated. You folks are awesome.
swimmerbabe11
dermdoc said:

Beverly is not doing well. Prayers for her and the family appreciated. You folks are awesome.

Praying this is just a "down" day and that she will be better soon.

<3 you, be strong.
dermdoc
AG
Thank you. I am okay and so is she as we know the Lord. He is plenty strong. It is just the pain.
Thriller
AG
Continued prayers, derm.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Checking in. Hope that today is a better day for Beverly. We continue to lift her up in our prayers. God's peace be with her and all of your family. Mark
dermdoc
AG
Thank you sir. She went to the pain doc at MDA yesterday so that is better. They are going to try to freeze the crap out of the tumor today to hopefully make it smaller. Prayers coveted.
dermdoc
AG
My sister is not doing well at all. She is a tiny thing who never weighed more than about 95 pounds and she now has three baseball size tumors on her right chest. Prayers coveted for God's mercy and healing. Thanks.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Dermdoc, felt the need to check in on Beverly tonight, only to find your last post. I try to always pay attention to the Lord's nudging. Tonight I definitely felt that nudge. Please know that our Rosary today was prayed for Beverly and for the things that you asked for. May His mercy be upon her and give her peace. We continue to lift her and all of you and your family in prayer. God's blessings be with you and upon you. Mark
dermdoc
AG
Mark Fairchild said:

Dermdoc, felt the need to check in on Beverly tonight, only to find your last post. I try to always pay attention to the Lord's nudging. Tonight I definitely felt that nudge. Please know that our Rosary today was prayed for Beverly and for the things that you asked for. May His mercy be upon her and give her peace. We continue to lift her and all of you and your family in prayer. God's blessings be with you and upon you. Mark
Thank you so much. It is in the Lord's hands. And those are the best hands ever.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Amen. God's peace be with you, derm. Mark
Line up and wait 18L
dermdoc said:

My sister is not doing well at all. She is a tiny thing who never weighed more than about 95 pounds and she now has three baseball size tumors on her right chest. Prayers coveted for God's mercy and healing. Thanks.
I'm sorry to read this about your sister. Prayers for her complete healing.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Derm, today Beverly has been on our hearts. Please convey to her how much she is in our prayers, and our hearts. May our Lord hold her close to His heart and give her His peace. Mark
dermdoc
AG
Thank you. We are praying for a miracle which God can do as evidenced by Jesus's resurrection and the saving of a sinner like me.
mamatrio
I am praying for your sister as her body faces this disease. May the pain medications bring her reprieve from the pain, may she rest at home where she is comfortable. May she know that she is loved!
You and your wife are the biggest cheer squad for our Aggie FB team every year (I sit a few rows behind you) and I imagine you are the biggest cheer squad for your sister during her battle.
dermdoc
AG
Thank you. The support from Aggies has been tremendous.
dermdoc
AG
If you get time say a little prayer for Bev today. The docs at MD Anderson are thinking about doing a surgery that would give her more quality of life as she enters hospice. Thank you.
UTExan
dermdoc said:

If you get time say a little prayer for Bev today. The docs at MD Anderson are thinking about doing a surgery that would give her more quality of life as she enters hospice. Thank you.

Praying for relief of pain, salvation, peace of mind and peace in the family. God is good and knows what we cannot possibly know.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.