50/50 Chance

7,976 Views | 147 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dds08
dds08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sin is a renege on Life.

Once Adam and Eve sinned, they were saying that they are opposed to life.

Anything that has evil or sin in it is doomed. They may have started off good, but in the grand scheme of things they have just set into works a path that leads to doom. As time progresses they stray further and further to "obsolete land" and further and further into irrelevance.

In order to redeem them and their offspring, Life itself had to die for us. It was the only way.
dds08
AG
Why is it that no one seems to mention that after Adam and Eve disobeyed God, that He didn't just say,

"Be destroyed"

and wiped them off the face of the earth and started over? Similarly to the great flood during Noah's time.

How merciful He is! Where would we be without His mercy!
Marco Esquandolas
AG
You seem to be confusing this website with your diary.
dds08
AG
Any and everyone is free to chime in on my thoughts.

I'm not stopping anyone from replying.

I'm encouraging a discussion.
kurt vonnegut
AG
dds08 said:

In order to redeem them and their offspring, Life itself had to die for us. It was the only way.

The only way according to whose rules? A real God could have figured out another way.
dds08
AG
Now that I have given it some thought, it seems after the Lord has come and given all an ample chance to make up their minds as to whether they would want to be with him or not, after they have made their choice, that's the end!

I would like to help them after they have made the fatal choice to reject Him, however, there is nothing that can be done. I would die for those who reject Jesus, however I love them enough, for them, to choose their own path. If they don't want Jesus, I sure am not going to force them to choose Jesus.

Forcing Jesus on someone is a sin.

The meaning of life is to choose Jesus.
Eliminatus
AG
dds08 said:

Why is it that no one seems to mention that after Adam and Eve disobeyed God, that He didn't just say,

"Be destroyed"

and wiped them off the face of the earth and started over? Similarly to the great flood during Noah's time.

How merciful He is! Where would we be without His mercy!

How do you know he didn't and Adam and Eve are his second, third or hundredth iteration of human kind?
Eliminatus
AG
BTW, this has been one of the more entertaining reads in a long while.
dds08
AG
Eliminatus said:

BTW, this has been one of the more entertaining reads in a long while.
Well thank you.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.