Steve Quayle Interview Coast to Coast

1,463 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Pro Sandy
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Interesting and long interview by Coast to Coast host John B. Wells with Steve Quayle covering a variety of topics:
1.) Pre-Adamic civilizations and genetic manipulation;
2.) On-going spiritual warfare on earth;
3.) Satanic influence in world governments and the church;
4.) Conspiracies

A very informative and entertaining session; I listened to it while doing some work.

PacifistAg
AG
His website is hilarious. Looks like it's hosted on geocities. But, if you're in the market for a full body "Nuke/Bio/Chem" suit, he's the guy to see about that.
Marco Esquandolas
AG
This is a joke, right?
The Mirror
Marco Esquandolas said:

This is a joke, right?

He's completely serious. He has no idea he is insane
UTExan
The Mirror said:

Marco Esquandolas said:

This is a joke, right?

That's kind of how I view pacifists.
Sapper Redux
I'm pretty sure the phrases "on Coast-to-Coast" and "completely serious" are antonyms.
PacifistAg
AG
UTExan said:

The Mirror said:

Marco Esquandolas said:

This is a joke, right?

This is the 2nd thread that you've made a snide comment that is clearly directed at me. Are you joining another certain poster in constantly attempting to troll me? As for viewing me as "insane", I'm fine w/ that. Just trying my best to follow the example of our nonviolent Christ.
UTExan
RetiredAg said:

UTExan said:

The Mirror said:

Marco Esquandolas said:

This is a joke, right?

This is the 2nd thread that you've made a snide comment that is clearly directed at me. Are you joining another certain poster in constantly attempting to troll me? As for viewing me as "insane", I'm fine w/ that. Just trying my best to follow the example of our nonviolent Christ.
It is not about you. Rinse... repeat. It is not about you. Yoder and Hauerwas come to mind long before you.
Marco Esquandolas
AG
The Mirror said:

Marco Esquandolas said:

This is a joke, right?

So just your garden variety t-sip. No self-awareness of their own self-delusion and impervious to irony.

Edit: i can't stress enough the need see that website. It is like some kind of bizarre fringe electronic art. It truly blurs the line between satire and serious batsh*t lunacy. Provocative, fascinating, really.
PacifistAg
AG
UTExan said:

RetiredAg said:

UTExan said:

The Mirror said:

Marco Esquandolas said:

This is a joke, right?

It is not about you. Rinse... repeat. It is not about you. Yoder and Hauerwas come to mind long before you.
PacifistAg
AG
Marco said:

Edit: i can't stress enough the need see that website. It is like some kind of bizarre fringe electronic art. It truly blurs the line between satire and serious batsh*t lunacy. Provocative, fascinating, really.
Indeed. It's all sorts of amazingness.
Rusty Aha
AG
RetiredAg said:

UTExan said:

The Mirror said:

Marco Esquandolas said:

This is a joke, right?

Just trying my best to follow the example of our nonviolent Christ.

Aggiefan#1
AG
Retired Ag, as I do know you and not fully inderstanding of your thought process I still commend you on your desires to emulate Christ in the ways that you are compelled to do so.

As Christians people will attack us for our beliefs. We should not engage. Our pride, earthly reputations and presence here is fleeting and unworthy of a defense. In emulation of Christ we should never be offended or have anxiety but display the meekness of our Lord.

I fail at this regularly but try my best to live by this.
Post removed:
by user
Marco Esquandolas
AG
He was just signaling that retired will be a liability rather than an asset when the satanic alien invaders come to enslave us.
PacifistAg
AG
Aggiefan#1 said:

Retired Ag, as I do know you and not fully inderstanding of your thought process I still commend you on your desires to emulate Christ in the ways that you are compelled to do so.

As Christians people will attack us for our beliefs. We should not engage. Our pride, earthly reputations and presence here is fleeting and unworthy of a defense. In emulation of Christ we should never be offended or have anxiety but display the meekness of our Lord.

I fail at this regularly but try my best to live by this.

Thank you and for the good reminder about not responding. That too is a struggle for me.
Pro Sandy
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.