The power of the Holy Mass

1,048 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggiefan#1
SoulSlaveAG2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So for all you heathens... just wanted to let you know today is the Celebration of the assumption of the Virgin Mary. See pic.

Just as a personal anecdote. Today's mass was exactly what I needed. A lot going on in the SoulSlave household. Moving to a new home soon, closing on sale of our current home, moving because we are adding a round of ammunition into our family arsenal, and general work stress ... I was dreading going to mass and beyond irritable about the littlest details... well, call it confirmation bias or just dumb meditative luck but I feel 10x better and all the stress is gone for now. I'm sure it will be back again but every once in awhile the Ol man upstairs gives us Grace to make it through or to just be still and know.

Sorry, just thought I would share. God is good.

Aggiefan#1
AG
Agree, The Liturgy is is always what I need. On the days I don't want to get up and go due to stress, being tired etc. are the days that do me the most good.
MidTnAg
AG
What power?
Aggiefan#1
AG
MidTnAg said:

What power?

You are welcome to come anytime and find out. I'll give you a ride.
wbt5845
AG
MidTnAg said:

What power?
Grace
mesocosm
AG
Aggiefan#1 said:

MidTnAg said:

What power?

You are welcome to come anytime and find out. I'll give you a ride.
No thanks - I have paint to watch dry
Religion is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world - Bertrand Russell
Aggiefan#1
AG
"Make America Secular Again"???

Have you ever actually been to a non secular state? If so you would not be calling America a non secular country.

Typical blindly ignorant post by someone who wants an Anti-Christian country.

What part of Judeo-Christian values do you not like?

Respect, Love, the whole though shall not covet, steal etc...?

If you think those are secular values shared by everyone through all time just because you grew up a beneficiary in that culture you are wrong.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.