Christian Audiobook recommendation?

355 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Frok
MidnightYell2003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a Christian-based audio book? I am interested in fiction or non-fiction. It just seems hard to find very many audiobooks that are popular from Christian authors.

I somewhat recently listened to Ted Dekker's AD 30 and AD 33 and thought they were ok. Am wondering if there are any "thrillers" or "sci-fi" or just good fun books with a Christian back bone.

tia
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have the same opinion about A.D. 30 & A.D. 33. They were okay. However I really liked Ted Dekker's Circle series. If you've never read/listened to those they are pretty good. It starts with "Black".

C.S. Lewis "Screwtape Letters" is a classic. I'm currently reading his Space trilogy which is three books. (Starts with "Out of the Silent Planet")

"This Present Darkness" by Frank Peretti was good if I remember correctly. (It's been a long time). There is a little cheesiness to it at times but I remember really enjoying it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.