Lighten Up: Man Who Constantly Calls People ‘Snowflakes’

4,067 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Woody2006
PacifistAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

RetiredAg said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

This is the saddest lighten up ever.
Yes, because people are clearly taking it way too seriously. Lighten up. It's funny. We've all seen that guy that Babylon Bee is talking about.

Lighten up and laugh. Or not.
yall better lighten up and laugh before RetiredAg pulls a RetiredAg.

LOL I don't even know what that means, but always good to see you fixate me even on a thread like this. I love my fan club.
AGC
AG
RetiredAg said:

AGC said:

Delete thread, ban user for bringing a political satire article to R&P.

Edit: I'm half joking, but only just.
Fair enough. I posted here for two reasons...1) it's Babylon Bee, which is a religious satire site 2) the politics board is a cesspool and I won't post over there.

Totally get it and don't blame you at all.

Just feel bad for Sapper now getting extra chances to be banned.

I enjoyed today's ISIS one:

http://babylonbee.com/news/isis-group-waters-message-attract-seekers/
PacifistAg
AG
AGC said:

RetiredAg said:

AGC said:

Delete thread, ban user for bringing a political satire article to R&P.

Edit: I'm half joking, but only just.
Fair enough. I posted here for two reasons...1) it's Babylon Bee, which is a religious satire site 2) the politics board is a cesspool and I won't post over there.

Totally get it and don't blame you at all.

Just feel bad for Sapper now getting extra chances to be banned.

I enjoyed today's ISIS one:

http://babylonbee.com/news/isis-group-waters-message-attract-seekers/
Hahahahahaha that's hilarious!
Sapper Redux
RetiredAg said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

RetiredAg said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

Yes, because people are clearly taking it way too seriously. Lighten up. It's funny. We've all seen that guy that Babylon Bee is talking about.

Lighten up and laugh. Or not.
yall better lighten up and laugh before RetiredAg pulls a RetiredAg.

LOL I don't even know what that means, but always good to see you fixate me even on a thread like this. I love my fan club.

We need to coordinate on a thread sometime, just for the vintage Martin outrage.
schmendeler
AG
I want to know who MQB originally was.
kurt vonnegut
AG
Solo Tetherball Champ said:

Quote:

Some years from now, a democrat will get elected back to the presidency and Republicans will be outraged and it will blow their mind as to how anyone could vote for such a [fill in the blank cliche complaint about the left].
Sure, but the level of response will be totally different. There weren't be protests, marches, riots, property damage.... if history is any indicator. We'll see...

Different sure. Totally different - no.

My point is that fundamentally, the 'left' doesn't understand the 'right' and the 'right' doesn't understand the 'left' because we are too busy demonizing the other side in order to prop up our side to listen to one another.

People talk about politics like its a competition to see whose side is messing &*$% up less. "At least our side doesn't [fill in the blank]".
Frok
AG
PC_Principal said:

The similarities between the left's "special snowflakes" and Trump supporters are pretty staggering, really.

They both get triggered so, so easily and are just as thin-skinned as the other.

Patriotic 6Correctness

Meh, I don't think this is clever as you think. It's simply called nationalism.
PacifistAg
AG
kurt vonnegut said:

Solo Tetherball Champ said:

Quote:

Some years from now, a democrat will get elected back to the presidency and Republicans will be outraged and it will blow their mind as to how anyone could vote for such a [fill in the blank cliche complaint about the left].
Sure, but the level of response will be totally different. There weren't be protests, marches, riots, property damage.... if history is any indicator. We'll see...

Different sure. Totally different - no.

My point is that fundamentally, the 'left' doesn't understand the 'right' and the 'right' doesn't understand the 'left' because we are too busy demonizing the other side in order to prop up our side to listen to one another.

People talk about politics like its a competition to see whose side is messing &*$% up less. "At least our side doesn't [fill in the blank]".
Yeah, I've seen people on both sides even cut out family members from their lives because they are on the opposite end of the political spectrum. It's sad.
Solo Tetherball Champ
I stopped talking to my longhorn relations when I was accepted to A&M.

That is a Gig-em at the top of my post, not a thumbs up.
Sapper Redux
Frok said:

PC_Principal said:

The similarities between the left's "special snowflakes" and Trump supporters are pretty staggering, really.

They both get triggered so, so easily and are just as thin-skinned as the other.

Patriotic 6Correctness

It's a form of political correctness. Historically a very troubling one.
PacifistAg
AG
Dr. Watson said:

Frok said:

PC_Principal said:

Patriotic 6Correctness

It's a form of political correctness. Historically a very troubling one.
Troubling indeed, especially when combined w/ racial supremacy.
7thGenTexan
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

It has a whiff of safe space smugness about it for sure, but they do have a point about the politics board.
PacifistAg
AG

Quote:

It has a whiff of safe space smugness about it for sure
Huh? What is "safe space smugness"?
Woody2006
AG
This thread.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.