Lighten Up: Man Who Constantly Calls People ‘Snowflakes’

4,071 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Woody2006
PacifistAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man Who Constantly Calls People 'Snowflakes' Deeply Offended By Slightest Criticism Of President Trump

Quote:

"Hey, ya snowflake libtard, why don't you move to Mexico if you love Mexicans so much? You snowflakes are just so [expletive] precious," Elliott recently posted in response to a commenter on a Yahoo! News story.

Mere moments later, another Yahoo! user replied to Elliott's comment and questioned whether the president's policy was good for the U.S. economy, causing the local builder to become "uncontrollably outraged" as the comment triggered his emotions.

Elliott then "went nuclear" on his online nemesis, according to sources, posting massive, seething rants against his foe without any regard for proper paragraph indentation or punctuation, as the man, in his unbridled rage, found himself completely unable to cope with the reasonable criticism of the president for whom he voted last November.

schmendeler
AG
RetiredAg said:

Man Who Constantly Calls People 'Snowflakes' Deeply Offended By Slightest Criticism Of President Trump

Quote:

"Hey, ya snowflake libtard, why don't you move to Mexico if you love Mexicans so much? You snowflakes are just so [expletive] precious," Elliott recently posted in response to a commenter on a Yahoo! News story.

Mere moments later, another Yahoo! user replied to Elliott's comment and questioned whether the president's policy was good for the U.S. economy, causing the local builder to become "uncontrollably outraged" as the comment triggered his emotions.

Elliott then "went nuclear" on his online nemesis, according to sources, posting massive, seething rants against his foe without any regard for proper paragraph indentation or punctuation, as the man, in his unbridled rage, found himself completely unable to cope with the reasonable criticism of the president for whom he voted last November.

that's 75% of the politics board right there. add in some defensive "laughing/crying" emoticons and "lib tears" and you've got it sealed up.
Post removed:
by user
PacifistAg
AG
AstroAg17 said:

I like the lighten up threads more when they're just funny and not thinly veiled jabs.
Babylon Bee is pretty consistent in jabbing at all sides. But satire is meant to jab.
Frok
AG
I saw this and wanted to post it on Facebook but I was worried some of my friends might get upset with me.

We are all hypocrites. That's what the exchange from Bush to Obama to Trump has shown me.
Sapper Redux
What's the old line? If you point with one finger, you have three more pointing back.
kurt vonnegut
AG
Frok said:

We are all hypocrites. That's what the exchange from Bush to Obama to Trump has shown me.

True story.
schmendeler
AG
AstroAg17 said:

I like the lighten up threads more when they're just funny and not thinly veiled jabs.
triggered?!?! /politics board
Post removed:
by user
Sapper Redux
And I was surprised at how many Trump supporters demanded that Hillary supporters accept the results of the election given their own questions about the system.
Post removed:
by user
PacifistAg
AG

Quote:

If Hillary won, you were going to throw a tantrum. Trump won, and many Hillary supporters threw tantrums.
Yep. The ardent supporters on both sides have a tendency to act like petulant children.
kurt vonnegut
AG
If the democratic party knows whats good for it, it (and its proponents) has to accept the results of the election with a big serving of humility. The fact that Trump's election was such a joke and so entirely inconceivable to so many is a pretty good indication that a lot of people are living in a bubble.

Some years from now, a democrat will get elected back to the presidency and Republicans will be outraged and it will blow their mind as to how anyone could vote for such a [fill in the blank cliche complaint about the left].

People are predictably stupid.

EDIT: Hows that for a response to a lighten up thread?
Solo Tetherball Champ
Quote:

Some years from now, a democrat will get elected back to the presidency and Republicans will be outraged and it will blow their mind as to how anyone could vote for such a [fill in the blank cliche complaint about the left].
Sure, but the level of response will be totally different. There weren't be protests, marches, riots, property damage.... if history is any indicator. We'll see...
Sapper Redux
Solo Tetherball Champ said:

Quote:

Sure, but the level of response will be totally different. There weren't be protests, marches, riots, property damage.... if history is any indicator. We'll see...

What were the Tea Party marches and protests?
Solo Tetherball Champ
Primarily about taxes, spending and overreaching government, not a protest against the president himself and the election results.

Sapper Redux

Primarily about taxes, spending and overreaching government, not a protest against the president himself and the election results.

I'm not sure about the bolded portion.
747Ag
AG
As someone that refused to vote for either major candidate, I'm offended that the OP didn't include me.
Solo Tetherball Champ
Please note the word "Primarily" in my message.

Were there birthers in the movement? Absolutely. Was that the primary message and purpose of the movement? No. From my own experience with people in the movement, maybe 1 out of 10 felt this way, and most of them felt like it didn't matter one way or another because there would be very little that could have been done about it.

For comparisons sake, the current protests are about Trump the man and the results of the election.
PacifistAg
AG
747Ag said:

As someone that refused to vote for either major candidate, I'm offended that the OP didn't include me.
Heck, I didn't even vote. I'm even more marginalized by this article.
7thGenTexan
AG
RetiredAg said:

Quote:

If Hillary won, you were going to throw a tantrum. Trump won, and many Hillary supporters threw tantrums.
Yep. The ardent supporters on both sides have a tendency to act like petulant children.

Yeah, the anarchists are clearly the adults in the room.
P.C. Principal
The similarities between the left's "special snowflakes" and Trump supporters are pretty staggering, really.

They both get triggered so, so easily and are just as thin-skinned as the other.

Patriotic Correctness
PacifistAg
AG
7thGenTexan said:

RetiredAg said:

Quote:

When compared to the Red Hats and Hillary supporters? Yep. It makes me happy that you recognize that.
AGC
AG
Delete thread, ban user for bringing a political satire article to R&P.

Edit: I'm half joking, but only just.
Martin Q. Blank
This is the saddest lighten up ever.
7thGenTexan
AG
RetiredAg said:

7thGenTexan said:

RetiredAg said:

Quote:

When compared to the Red Hats and Hillary supporters? Yep. It makes me happy that you recognize that.

Exhibit A:
Sapper Redux

Please note the word "Primarily" in my message.

Were there birthers in the movement? Absolutely. Was that the primary message and purpose of the movement? No. From my own experience with people in the movement, maybe 1 out of 10 felt this way, and most of them felt like it didn't matter one way or another because there would be very little that could have been done about it.

For comparisons sake, the current protests are about Trump the man and the results of the election.

You have to admit that Trump is a unique figure. I don't have a lot of sympathy for 1:1 comparisons between Trump and virtually any other President or presidential candidate. The man is a bomb thrower and the political equivalent of an insult comic. Of course he's going to garner personal opposition in a way other candidates don't.
PacifistAg
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

Yes, because people are clearly taking it way too seriously. Lighten up. It's funny. We've all seen that guy that Babylon Bee is talking about.

Lighten up and laugh. Or not.
PacifistAg
AG
AGC said:

Delete thread, ban user for bringing a political satire article to R&P.

Edit: I'm half joking, but only just.
Fair enough. I posted here for two reasons...1) it's Babylon Bee, which is a religious satire site 2) the politics board is a cesspool and I won't post over there.
schmendeler
AG
PC_Principal said:

The similarities between the left's "special snowflakes" and Trump supporters are pretty staggering, really.

They both get triggered so, so easily and are just as thin-skinned as the other.

Patriotic Correctness
that is really good. hadn't seen it before.
PacifistAg
AG
Patriotic correctness! I love that and so true.
Martin Q. Blank
RetiredAg said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

Yes, because people are clearly taking it way too seriously. Lighten up. It's funny. We've all seen that guy that Babylon Bee is talking about.

Lighten up and laugh. Or not.
yall better lighten up and laugh before RetiredAg pulls a RetiredAg.

P.C. Principal
schmendeler said:

PC_Principal said:

Patriotic Correctness
I've been tempted to post it on politics but we know that wouldn't end well.
schmendeler
AG
PC_Principal said:

schmendeler said:

PC_Principal said:

Patriotic Correctness
I've been tempted to post it on politics but we know that wouldn't end well.
it wouldn't even penetrate one brain cell anyway.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.