Gotthard Tunnel Opening Ceremony

2,655 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
Kool
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Anybody taken a look at this? This ceremony was absolutely bizarre and definitely Satanic on multiple fronts. You can watch the entire ceremony on several other Youtube sites filmed from different angles. I prefer not to delve into conspiracy theories, but after watching the videos of this, and reading about the Swiss and other European dignitaries present during the private portion of this ceremony (including 3 heads of state), I really have to wonder just how far off the rails Europe has gone. Semi-nudity, homosexuality, worship of time and goat-heads, all-seeing eyes, this one had it all. I think if I am there I would have had to either vomit or walk out. Of course, it got quite the ovation at the end. Why would they put on such an openly cultish presentation? I am curious as to what other TexAgs members of this Forum think, thanks.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
schmendeler
AG
sounds like quite the party.
Post removed:
by user
kurt vonnegut
AG
Kool said:

Semi-nudity, homosexuality, worship of time and goat-heads, all-seeing eyes, this one had it all.

You prefer human sacrifice, cannibalism, and for your goats to be burnt?

Ahhhhhh, just kidding. I skimmed through the video . . . weird stuff.
Line up and wait 18L
Sapper Redux
Definitely satanic? Come on. That's an average Tuesday in most of Europe.
PacifistAg
AG
Certainly looks creepy to me, based on the snippets I saw.

One thing about the "semi-nude" aspect. What is "semi-nude"? I mean, I saw men in shorts and women in shorts/sports bras. Is that what they were talking about? If so, doesn't that mean we're always semi-nude, unless we are covered head-to-toe? At what point does it become "semi-nude"?
Kool
AG
Men are in their underwear and women are in bras and underwear depicting passengers. There is a topless woman wearing some sort of a bird costume dropped in from above, flapping over the remains or Spirits or whatever of the workers who died building the tunnel. ? Instead of the 60-whatever virgins??
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PacifistAg
AG
Kool said:

Men are in their underwear and women are in bras and underwear depicting passengers. There is a topless woman wearing some sort of a bird costume dropped in from above, flapping over the remains or Spirits or whatever of the workers who died building the tunnel. ? Instead of the 60-whatever virgins??
Okay, didn't see the topless woman. No big deal on the underwear thing though. People wear less at the beach, and I've never heard them described as "semi-nude". Just something that stuck out to me. Sorry, not wanting to derail.
Post removed:
by user
Rusty Aha
AG
Kool said:

There's definitely pagan ritualism in the ceremony, and it's kind of creepy when you realize some consider it a tribute to the nine workers that died during the tunnel 's construction. I don't think there's any coincidence that the demonic goat Baphomet (Leviticus 17:17 ESV), whom is antithetical of the Savior, is basically MC'ing this ceremony, as creatures and peasants bow down to him.

It's also no fortuitous act that there's a somber procession of people clad in black, following a woman carrying a dead lamb.(Revelation 13:8, 1 Peter 1:20, Isaiah 53:7 and numerous other passages of scripture proclaim Jesus Christ is the lamb).

They even threw in some simulated orgies to fancy the global bureaucrats and statists in attendance.
An Ag in CO
AG
Quote:

I don't think there's any coincidence that the demonic goat Baphomet (Leviticus 17:17 ESV), whom is antithetical of the Savior, is basically MC'ing this ceremony, as creatures and peasants bow down to him.

I have to assume this is an attempt at a troll since pretty much everyone, including the program for the event, identified this particular character as an ibex and highlighted its importance given the region through which the tunnel has been bored.

I decided to performa quick search and it does look like the loony news sites are characterizing the opening ceremony as satanic without having done even a minimal amount of research.

Fortunately, the director Volker Hesse has a long theatrical history that should easily abuse those who view the opening ceremony as satanic of that stupid idea.
Rusty Aha
AG
An Ag in CO said:

Quote:

I don't think there's any coincidence that the demonic goat Baphomet (Leviticus 17:17 ESV), whom is antithetical of the Savior, is basically MC'ing this ceremony, as creatures and peasants bow down to him.

I have to assume this is an attempt at a troll since pretty much everyone, including the program for the event, identified this particular character as an ibex and highlighted its importance given the region through which the tunnel has been bored.

I decided to performa quick search and it does look like the loony news sites are characterizing the opening ceremony as satanic without having done even a minimal amount of research.

Fortunately, the director Volker Hesse has a long theatrical history that should easily abuse those who view the opening ceremony as satanic of that stupid idea.
A six hour ceremony because alpine goats are such an integral part of this region? Interesting. What's the significance of dead lambs in Swiss culture?
kurt vonnegut
AG
For sake of argument, lets assume that the ceremony is explicitly Satanic? What is the appropriate reception to it by Christians?

Certainly Islamic, Hindu, etc. ceremonies would be considered to be fallacious or misguided at some level. Should the reception of a Satanic ceremony be different - assuming that the ritual does not harm anyone, force them to do something against their will, or inhibit anyone else's ability to practice their own faith? I think I can anticipate some of the responses, but I'm curious anyhow.
Kool
AG
If I were present during this ceremony, I would hope that my response would be to walk out on it. If asked why, I would respond that I found it distasteful and insulting to a belief system that I found dear. At least that is what I am saying now, halfway across the world and many months after the performance. I know that in reality, sadly, I have sat through things with which I disagreed because of peer pressure.
Rusty Aha
AG
kurt vonnegut said:

For sake of argument, lets assume that the ceremony is explicitly Satanic? What is the appropriate reception to it by Christians?

Certainly Islamic, Hindu, etc. ceremonies would be considered to be fallacious or misguided at some level. Should the reception of a Satanic ceremony be different - assuming that the ritual does not harm anyone, force them to do something against their will, or inhibit anyone else's ability to practice their own faith? I think I can anticipate some of the responses, but I'm curious anyhow.
Spray paint "John 3:16" at both the tunnel's entrance and exit. Should your accidentally find yourself driving through this burrow of death, horn-honk Hullabaloo, Caneck! Caneck! and flash the "horns down" to every passing car.
FlyFish95
TampaBayAg said:

kurt vonnegut said:

Spray paint "John 3:16" at both the tunnel's entrance and exit. Should your accidentally find yourself driving through this burrow of death, horn-honk Hullabaloo, Caneck! Caneck! and flash the "horns down" to every passing car.
I don't know, something normal like a stage, a podium, and a few politicians giving speeches?
FlyFish95
kurt vonnegut said:

Maybe the point is religion, on any level, shouldn't factor into this at all.
schmendeler
AG
DryFly said:

kurt vonnegut said:

words to live by.
kurt vonnegut
AG
DryFly said:

kurt vonnegut said:

I don't know what the people in the video stand for or what modern Satanists believe. I understand it to be less about sacrificing babies and drinking their blood and more about materialism and indulgence.

I think my point is that I do not know why the reception of a Satanist ceremony should be different from a Hindu ceremony, insomuch as the actions performed within the ceremony do not affect the observer or an unwilling participant. If the ceremony involved killing babies or torture of those that offended them or something harmful to others, then let me grab my pitchfork and I'll line up with everyone else to condemn them.
FlyFish95
It wouldn't be different per se, but my point was the appropriate thing would for this to have been a secular ceremony. Not sure what any this had to do with religion of any sort. Probably also noteworthy that had this ceremony overtly Christian so many more would have been upset.
swimmerbabe11
I don't know enough about the local culture to make any judgments. What do the artists, performers, and choreographers say about it?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.