Kurt Vonnegut, AstroAg17, and Dr. Watson

966 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by kurt vonnegut
mark.mathews
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are the cocks of the walk!

Schmendeler is mini me but with great potential to rise.
Solo Tetherball Champ
Is this going to be a nightly thing?
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
I, for one, wait with bated anticipation each day for the next thread...
Woody2006
AG
I just want to know what he writes before he makes the edits.
Sapper Redux
It's weird that he conflates Kurt, Astro, and myself. We have different backgrounds, knowledge, etc. Plus Kurt and Astro are respectful, intelligent posters and I'm a cocky *******.
Woody2006
AG
Dr. Watson said:

It's weird that he conflates Kurt, Astro, and myself. We have different backgrounds, knowledge, etc. Plus Kurt and Astro are respectful, intelligent posters and I'm a cocky *******.
I remember the days when I used to get called out for being on team atheist. I guess I don't post enough anymore to draw that kind of ire.
Solo Tetherball Champ
Dr. Watson said:

kurt vonnegut
AG
Woody2006 said:

Dr. Watson said:

I remember the days when I used to get called out for being on team atheist. I guess I don't post enough anymore to draw that kind of ire.

Don't feel that you've been forgotten. We all still know you are a godless heathen, morally bankrupt, and destined for the fire.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.