Lighten Up: Bible Lacking Sinner’s Prayer Returned For Full Refund

784 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Texaggie7nine
PacifistAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bible Lacking Sinner's Prayer Returned For Full Refund

Jim Hogg is angry
AG
The late Leonard Ravehill often proclaimed, "the sinner's prayer has damned more people to hell than all the taverns in America".

I'm glad you broke away from the coerced sinner's prayer / Jack Hylescost evangelism of many IFBs. Which sequence of verses do you typically share whenever you're fulfilling the Great Commission?
PacifistAg
AG
TampaBayAg said:

The late Leonard Ravehill often proclaimed, "the sinner's prayer has damned more people to hell than all the taverns in America".

I'm glad you broke away from the coerced sinner's prayer / Jack Hylescost evangelism of many IFBs. Which sequence of verses do you typically share whenever you're fulfilling the Great Commission?
I don't really go through a "sequence" of verses. A lot depends on the questions the person has. What verses I use really kind of depend on what those questions are, or at least the dictate the starting point. Obviously there's the "Roman's Road" verses.
Texaggie7nine
Quote:

"the sinner's prayer has damned more people to hell than all the taverns in America".
So basically, God is so merciful and loving that He is going to send millions and millions of people away to forever torment because they were tricked into thinking they were saved.

How great thou art indeed.
7nine
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.