More from the Religion of Peace

3 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PacifistAg
7thGenTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Well, 70 years ago, 50 years ago, 44 years ago, 35 years ago, 30 years ago, 17 years ago, 9 years ago, 5 years ago and 3 years ago. Any one of which, had the Israelis lost, would have led to the slaughter of every Jewish man, woman and child in Israel.

Let's lock a bunch of natives into a massive concentration camp (Gaza) and bomb the hell out of it. If we're not successful, we're all going to die.
PacifistAg
AG
7thGenTexan said:

Quote:

Well, 70 years ago, 50 years ago, 44 years ago, 35 years ago, 30 years ago, 17 years ago, 9 years ago, 5 years ago and 3 years ago. Any one of which, had the Israelis lost, would have led to the slaughter of every Jewish man, woman and child in Israel.

Let's lock a bunch of natives into a massive concentration camp (Gaza) and bomb the hell out of it. If we're not successful, we're all going to die.
I saw where the Israeli government is not allowing, or making it extremely difficult for, women suffering from breast cancer to leave Gaza for treatment.

Quote:

According to the World Health Organisation, in February over 28% of those applying for permits to travel out for treatment were either denied or received no response to their applications. As radiotherapy is crucial in allowing breast conservation, this leads to the vast majority of women having full mastectomies and clearance of their axillary nodes, which would be deemed unnecessary in the UK. At a patient support group in Bureij refugee camp, I asked how many had undergone mastectomy and clearance. All hands went up.

7thGenTexan
AG
Unfortunately, that's not surprising. Were you able to make it into Gaza when you were in Palestine? I was only able to get into the West Bank.

Israel is a magical place and Israelis are much fun, but they disgrace themselves with this *****
PacifistAg
AG
7thGenTexan said:

Unfortunately, that's not surprising. Were you able to make it into Gaza when you were in Palestine? I was only able to get into the West Bank.

Israel is a magical place and Israelis are much fun, but they disgrace themselves with this *****
No, we were not able to make it down there. I am not sure it's possible at this point. I know right after I left, the Women's Boat to Gaza had attempted to make it by sea, but I think they were detained and sent away.

I was blown away by the beauty over there. When we were in Jerusalem, most were friendly to us. The only issues we had from Israelis outside the West Bank were with the Orthodox. Just didn't seem like the friendliest bunch. But, all other interactions were fine. Now, the settlers were a whole different story, but it's my understanding that many of the settlers, especially in Hebron, are Orthodox so it would be somewhat consistent with the Orthodox interactions we had in Jerusalem.
7thGenTexan
AG
RetiredAg said:

7thGenTexan said:

No, we were not able to make it down there. I am not sure it's possible at this point. I know right after I left, the Women's Boat to Gaza had attempted to make it by sea, but I think they were detained and sent away.

I was blown away by the beauty over there. When we were in Jerusalem, most were friendly to us. The only issues we had from Israelis outside the West Bank were with the Orthodox. Just didn't seem like the friendliest bunch. But, all other interactions were fine. Now, the settlers were a whole different story, but it's my understanding that many of the settlers, especially in Hebron, are Orthodox so it would be somewhat consistent with the Orthodox interactions we had in Jerusalem.

I was there with Orthodox friends, which makes a huge difference. Very hospitable and entertaining. Even they didn't interact much with the Hasidim though. I was with a Palestinian in Hebron and did not interact with the Jews there, but was told they are the meanest of all the settlers.
PacifistAg
AG
Elor Azarya - Israeli soldier who, on video, shoots an unarmed and wounded man in the head, was just sentenced to 1.5 years in prison.

Manar Majdi Shweiki - A 16 yr old Palestinian girl who, when searched, was found to have a knife in her backpack. She was charged with knife possession and planning a stabbing attack. Nobody was actually attacked however. She was sentenced to 6 years in prison.

So goes life under apartheid.
AGC
AG
Your timing is poor, given the riots in sweden and the 'imminent' terror attack broken up in France.

While not in the country, certainly it keeps in step with the 'religion of peace' mantra.
PacifistAg
AG
AGC said:

Your timing is poor, given the riots in sweden and the 'imminent' terror attack broken up in France.

While not in the country, certainly it keeps in step with the 'religion of peace' mantra.
Not poor timing at all. What's happening in Sweden is unrelated to what's happening in apartheid Israel.
wbt5845
AG
RetiredAg said:

AGC said:

Not poor timing at all. What's happening in Sweden is unrelated to what's happening in apartheid Israel.
Use whatever term gives you a chubby, the Jews have won.

When you and I die, Israel will be flourishing as a Jewish state.

When our children and grandchildren and their children die, Israel will be flourishing as a Jewish state.

Nothing you say or do will change that.
PacifistAg
AG
wbt5845 said:

RetiredAg said:

AGC said:

Use whatever term gives you a chubby, the Jews have won.

When you and I die, Israel will be flourishing as a Jewish state.

When our children and grandchildren and their children die, Israel will be flourishing as a Jewish state.

Nothing you say or do will change that.
Sound argument. Don't bother speaking against apartheid because the side w/ the power and a bully on their side will win. Makes sense, at least if you subscribe to the morally relativistic view of "might makes right".
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.