R-Missler on the Holographic Universe, Angels, UFOs and the Vatican

1,701 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rusty Aha
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jkag89
Who is Chuck Missler and why should I spend over a hour of my time watching this video?
PacifistAg
AG
jkag89 said:

Who is Chuck Missler and why should I spend over a hour of my time watching this video?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Missler

Looks like he's one of the "end times" people. Wrote a book with Hal Lindsay. Has admitted to plagiarism on two different books. Apparently wrote a book that "loosely presents the possibility that the Vatican is communicating with extraterrestrial life."
Star Wars Memes Only
RetiredAg said:

communicating with extraterrestrial life."

Isn't this a prerequisite for you religious folks?
UTExan
RetiredAg said:

jkag89 said:

Looks like he's one of the "end times" people. Wrote a book with Hal Lindsay. Has admitted to plagiarism on two different books. Apparently wrote a book that "loosely presents the possibility that the Vatican is communicating with extraterrestrial life."
Don't you have him confused with Tom Horn and Chris Putnam?
PacifistAg
AG
UTExan said:

RetiredAg said:

jkag89 said:

No. My post was based on stuff I found in the wiki link. Never heard of him before, but also have no clue who Putnam is and have heard of Horn maybe once or twice. Checked out his website. Came across as fundamentalist, but couldn't really find much without having to pay.
UTExan
RetiredAg said:

UTExan said:

RetiredAg said:

jkag89 said:

No. My post was based on stuff I found in the wiki link. Never heard of him before, but also have no clue who Putnam is and have heard of Horn maybe once or twice. Checked out his website. Came across as fundamentalist, but couldn't really find much without having to pay.
I like his engineer's take on things, particularly his background in information sciences. I find it interesting, but of course you would probably describe me as a "fundamentalist".
jkag89
UTExan said:

RetiredAg said:

UTExan said:

RetiredAg said:

jkag89 said:

I like his engineer's take on things, particularly his background in information sciences. I find it interesting, but of course you would probably describe me as a "fundamentalist".
So could you give me a quick synopsis of the video particularly the Vatican conection.
PacifistAg
AG
UTExan said:

RetiredAg said:

UTExan said:

RetiredAg said:

jkag89 said:

I'm just saying that that was how he comes across to me from what I saw. He seems to hold many of the same views on biblical and end times prophecy that I heard growing up.

That said, I didn't watch the video. I was just answering the question about who the guy was.
Texaggie7nine
jkag89 said:

I have a buddy that is really into Missler. Always tries to get me to watch his vids. It would make good movie material, that's why I think he is so into it. It sounds really cool except for the whole burn in eternal hellfire at the end.

7nine
Rusty Aha
AG
UTExan - are you familiar with John Haller?
UTExan
TampaBayAg said:

UTExan - are you familiar with John Haller?
No, I am not.
Rusty Aha
AG
Rusty Aha
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.