Muslim born to hate Jews

4,592 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
Zobel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe your kid. My two year old would be horrified. He's a real sensitive kid to pain and sadness.

Studies have shown that infants react to good and bad and other-ness, so tribalism is hard wired to some degree.
AGC
AGC
AG
k2aggie07 said:

Maybe your kid. My two year old would be horrified. He's a real sensitive kid to pain and sadness.

Studies have shown that infants react to good and bad and other-ness, so tribalism is hard wired to some degree.

Wait till the threenage years then.

And the other smiley was for swimmer.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
AstroAg17 said:

Reprehensible actions themselves are probably older than humans.
Throughout the sequence of progency, what reprensible actions predate mankind? Are they contention on voluntary discretion?
Zobel
AG
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
AstroAg17 said:

I'm not sure I fully understood the question. I'd say rape and murder (just as examples) predate humanity, and yes I'd say that's dependent on voluntary discretion. I'm not sure what the exact definition of that term is, but I think that it probably significantly predates humanity. It's all somewhat arbitrary on these times scales, really; both defining the transition between species and defining when an organism is smart enough to be held responsible for its actions. I realize though that we don't see eye to eye on the whole origin of humanity thing. Our views are probably too different to even be able to discuss this.
I am appreciative and grateful for your dialogue.
ShotOver
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

That guy never lived in Israel...or Pakistan even
He never said he did.
swimmerbabe11
Wbt asserted that he understood life in Israel better, despite not having lived there
wbt5845
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Wbt asserted that he understood life in Israel better, despite not having lived there
link?
swimmerbabe11
wbt5845 said:

We're supposed to see a Muslim who was raised to hate Jews seeing life in Israel more clearly than a Christian activist from this country can.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.