Earth's age at 6000 yrs

100,250 Views | 1071 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AstroAg17
PA24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
you and Retireag have a lot n common, he reads into a biblical quote what he wants it to read, all love and no punishment for sin.

Most likely a huge Joel E fan
Post removed:
by user
funkymonkey
AG
Wings is the kind of Christian that touches himself to the thought of people being eternally tortured, mocks people as prosperity gospel sissies but who sincerely thinks if the nation started praying again God will bless us with prosperity.
PacifistAg
AG
quote:
you and Retireag have a lot n common, he reads into a biblical quote what he wants it to read, all love and no punishment for sin.

Most likely a huge Joel E fan
When have I ever said "no punishment for sin". Also, you say "all love" as though it's a bad thing. God is love. I'll take "all God" any day of the week, especially if the alternative is to spew venom and hate at others while seemingly taking delight in others "getting what they deserve".

Also, I have no ideal who Joel E is. Do you mean Joel Osteen? If that's the case, then no, not a fan at all. I don't buy into the prosperity gospel, just as I don't buy into this angry, bitter, venomous gospel many American Christians adhere to. I just consider the two greatest commandments and go from there.
Stive
AG
Yay!!!! Winags is back!!! Let the hilarity begin!!!

Just for the record, are we all dead? Winags big prediction last spring/summer was that the world would be in chaotic disrepair in August/September of 2015. Guess he finally came out of his bunker to see what was going on and to check Texags.
Woody2006
AG
quote:
Yay!!!! Winags is back!!! Let the hilarity begin!!!

Just for the record, are we all dead? Winags big prediction last spring/summer was that the world would be in chaotic disrepair in August/September of 2015. Guess he finally came out of his bunker to see what was going on and to check Texags.

Don't worry... there's just a delayed reaction before the blood moons destroy us. The end is still coming, so buckle up and make sure you're "rapture-ready".

... any day now.
Aggrad08
AG
I like that the complete failure of the bloodmoon prophecy garbage didn't even phase him.
Stive
AG
quote:
I like that the complete failure of the bloodmoon prophecy garbage didn't even phase him.
On the "Still on Pace for the End of The World" thread, he's saying he didn't predict anything. Must have been his alternate personality.

PA24
AG
Post what he predicted or you one of the stupid ones
funkymonkey
AG
quote:

Stive
AG
quote:
quote:

Stive
AG
quote:

Because it can't be posted due to edits means it was never said huh? Sound logic that fits Winags personality.
PA24
AG
Post the edits with dates

PA24
AG
Liar
PA24
AG
Seriously guy

You have issues, I will owe up to the edits..please post with dates.

Of course u cant

PA24
AG
funkymonkey
AG
This might be a legitimately crazy person. Is it possible to have Tourette's manifest itself in posting style
KeithDB
AG
Rubicante
AG
https://texags.com/forums/12/topics/2744644

GB thread turning quasi-serious for any interested takers.
Woody2006
AG
When did winags become Duggins90?
Post removed:
by user
Woody2006
AG
AstroAg17 said:

When a poster on here exposed compromising information about him, and then immediately redacted it out of decency. He changed his handle and hasn't posted here since.
I didn't hear about any of this.

I always miss the good stuff.
Post removed:
by user

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.