An Ordinary Shepherd - My new video series

7,553 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ramblin_ag02
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Helps if you actually listen to the whole thing before you gripe about it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ramblin_ag02
AG
http://youtu.be/CQjb-8cMzgQ

New video is up on adultery and Old Testament marriage. It comes complete with a contrast of dating and marriage then and now that might ruffle some feathers.

The last 3 videos of this series should be up soon.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Enjoyed it.
ramblin_ag02
AG
On to the 8th!

Giving background to the commandment not to steal, and an opportunity to be like God!

ramblin_ag02
AG
Don't give false testimony and an in depth look at the Old (and early New) Testament system of justice

http://youtu.be/QAD45T-ANfk

And a short video on coveting to round out the 10 Commandments

ramblin_ag02
AG
New video, finally up!

Its about the Ritual of Bread and Wine (known by various names to various people).

ramblin_ag02
AG
Hello again. Still filming away when I get the chance. For those following, my prosperity gospel video was eaten by the internet, and we need to reshoot. However, you can enjoy this video on the Rapture instead! The shooting was done 100% by me without the help of my production team. They salvaged what they could. Enjoy!

Jim Hogg is angry
AG
quote:
Hello again. Still filming away when I get the chance. For those following, my prosperity gospel video was eaten by the internet, and we need to reshoot. However, you can enjoy this video on the Rapture instead! The shooting was done 100% by me without the help of my production team. They salvaged what they could. Enjoy!

Doc, thanks for posting this. Discussions on doctrine, eschatology, and prophecy is what I was hoping to find here (and I've been edified by some of the saints here, as we encourage one another to run the race for Christ and stand strong in our faith in Jesus Christ). I do agree that the typical SBC or nom-denominational churches are relatively lazy in exegeting scripture and just cling to hyper-dispensationalism.

I do lean towards a pre-tribulation rapture, as I believe the final 7 years is to punish the Earth for rejecting the Savior (corporately via the 21 judgments spanning from Revelation 6 through 19) and most importantly to bring Israel back to the Lord. I think movies like Left Behind are way off and scripturally unsound, and obviously you do as well. I believe 2 Thessalonians 2:11 seems to indicate those who rejected the Gospel of Jesus Christ prior to the rapture, will not be saved during the tribulation. I also believe 2 Thessalonians 2:3 shows that rampant apostasy and ultimately the removing of the remnant of genuine believers sets the stage for the world's embracing of the anti-Christ. The 144,000 Jewish evangelists in Revelation 7:4 will bring many Jews the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I believe those saved in the time of Jacob's Trouble will mainly be Orthodox Jews who repent of their unbelief and trust the Messiah, Jesus Christ.

I could be wrong and admit I am definitely not 100% certain on a pre-tribulation rapture. I also believe Christians in the West who really haven't suffered much (if at all) for the sake of Christ, could see perilous times before the catching up of the bride of Christ. However, as previously stated, I believe the rapture is God's judgement on this world (and those who die in their sins will go to hell, and ultimately the Lake of Fire after the Great White Throne Judgement, which occurs at the conclusion of the millennial reign of Christ) and his restoration of the Jews (fulfilling prophecy and his covenant with Abraham).

Either way though, I enjoyed your video and hope you will make more. God Bless you and your medical practice, and may He use you not only to fix men's bodies but to save their souls! Maranatha!
ramblin_ag02
AG
Wow! Thanks for the encouragement, and I glad you enjoyed the video.

I don't think everyone has to agree with me, but I'm happy it made you think on the subject. I think it is important to show that even fundamentalists can disagree, and it is important to see what is Gospel and what is not.
ramblin_ag02
AG
New video is ready!

This one addresses whether Christians should kill. It mostly relates to the death penalty, just war, and self defense. Happy for comments or discussion
ramblin_ag02
AG

New video on Hell! Lots of Scripture as usual, but some basic philosophy as well. In case anyone doesn't already know my views on hell.

Also, there is a quick bit at the end on why I find the idea of universal salvation twisted and repulsive.
Solo Tetherball Champ
What is your YouTube channel?
ramblin_ag02
AG
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCFQAsBDuxuBoTstgY3ugz2g

Here you go. It's just my name. You can find all of them on this thread as well or my "An Ordinary Shepherd" facebook page
ramblin_ag02
AG
New videos on the way. Up until now, I've been addressing specific topics I find interesting. The next few videos are going to be about BIG questions. Why do we exist? Do humans have a purpose? Why do bad things happen? What happens to Christians after death, and what happens to non-Christians? I've been slowly building to these next 3 to 4 videos.

The first video addresses the Christian answer to the questions "Why are we here?" and "What is the meaning of our lives?"

ramblin_ag02
AG
The next video in my series over the Big Questions is up. It covers salvation and eternal life. You'll either love it or hate it.

ramblin_ag02
AG
3rd of my 4 big videos is up. Why do bad things happen, why is there suffering, why can't we all just be happy all the time?

ramblin_ag02
AG
Final video is up. I'm probably done with them after this, but I might so short videos on topics that interest me whether ancient or current.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.