Favorite non-famous movie lines

13,478 Views | 196 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by JPAg88
DargelSkout
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

Uh yeah.
Why?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Uh yeah.

Maybe a little context?
The Porkchop Express
AG
He was Roseanne with a ***** in the late 80s / early 90s. Awful to people, wrote himself into her show, lots of dick moves in public, etc. He broke her marriage ( I know, it takes 2),

True Lies completely made over his image.

From a 1990 Vanity Fair issue

Since Arnold and Barr's affair went public two years ago in a blaze of tabloid press, they have been virtually inseparable. He manages her, he produces and guest-stars on Roseanne, and he co-writes her stand-up material. Arnold orchestrates every aspect of his wife's life, from cover stories to investments to what she eats for lunch. These responsibilities used to fall to managers, lawyers, Barr's former husband, Bill Pentland (with whom she has three children), and her sister Geraldine. Arnold fired or separated all of these people from Barr, except for her agents at William Morris, who recently negotiated a large, all-encompassing deal for Barnold Productions, Roseanne and Tom's newly formed partnership. As a result of the firings, there are two pending lawsuits. Arlyne Rothberg, Barr's former manager, is suing for $15 million, her alleged share of future earnings on deals she negotiated, and Bill Pentland is seeking at least $15 million from Barr and $3 million from Arnold. Pentland is claiming that Arnold undermined his marriage by telling Barr that her husband was "unreliable, non-supportive, and a detriment."

This is pretty much the claim that a large part of Hollywood makes against Arnold himself. These people feel he turned their Rosie against them, but no one's interest in Roseanne Barr is without complication. There is simply too much money at stake. Barr is one of the highest-paid performers on television, earning roughly $100,000 per episode, and she'll make as much as $30 million more when her show goes into syndication in 1992. That makes her a valuable and vulnerable target. And since Arnold was until very recently a struggling stand-up comedian with a serious cocaine problem, he would seem to be a dubious choice for the role of savior. Yet that is exactly how Barr views him: the couple are a cult of two.
dreyOO
I remember that era. I didn't know who Tom Arnold was OTHER than being a weasel. And I wasn't a fan of Rosanne at the time, it wasn't for me. But he absolutely was despised in a common fashion.

I remember being surprised at how funny he was in movies.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Damn. Knew he and Roseanne were married, and I can't stand Roseanne, but that sounds an awful lot like a Britney situation.
safety guy
AG
"Is that the footlong?"
"And then some"

From Bachelor Party.
Sethtevious
dreyOO said:

I can always get my wife to giggle / blush with:

don't eat that. Don't you know that eating that stuff can give you very large breasts? Oh, my God! I'm too late!

/Rule 1 protected
Real Genius

thank you for actually following the thread title and quoting a non-famous line
90 bull
AG
Best in show

"How many tea services can you do?"
Sea Speed
AG
90 bull said:

Best in show

You know, I used to be able to deadlift 500 lbs
maroon barchetta
Sea Speed said:

90 bull said:

Best in show

You know, I used to be able to deadlift 500 lbs

WHERE IS YOUR BUSY BEE???!!!
The Porkchop Express
AG
90 bull said:

Best in show

The entire movie of Best in SHow is the best thing ever for lines that get funnier the more times you watch it.

We could talk or not talk for hours.

She had dozens of boyfriends.
Hundreds.

Don't water the plants, they're plastic!

Well, they always jump. I've got news for you. It's a little secret from the trade. They all jump.

MEEN Ag 05
AG
"Now, exactly how many cattle are required for a stampede, Earl? Is it three or more? Is there a minimum to 'pede?"

This one always makes me laugh:
Sea Speed
AG

90 bull said:

Best in show

The entire movie of Best in SHow is the best thing ever for lines that get funnier the more times you watch it.

Hundreds.

Well, they always jump. I've got news for you. It's a little secret from the trade. They all jump.

Criminally under rated Flick. When i was moving my wife from mass to Texas I made her watch it while we were driving in the uhaul. I'll always remember that specific viewing 12 years ago.
Pahdz
What are you in for anyway?

Computer fraud!
Sethtevious
Sea Speed said:

90 bull said:

Best in show

Hundreds.

Criminally under rated Flick. When i was moving my wife from mass to Texas I made her watch it while we were driving in the uhaul. I'll always remember that specific viewing 12 years ago.
Natural, all natural white pistachio nut.

I'll gouge your right eye out with my thumb

And do me a favor, will you? Just get out one of those pepperoni sticks. I just want to hold it.
Slicer97
AG
Matt: Why are you ridin' me and Jesse so much and never Petey?

Ramsey: I love Petey 'cause I loved his mother. She died givin' him birth. He's our love child.

Matt: What about me and Jess?

Ramsey: You two are the unfortunate results of some recreational f***ing back when f***ing was fun.

Matt: ...geez.

Ramsey: Get over it.
HtownAg92
AG
Sethtevious said:

Sea Speed said:

90 bull said:

Best in show

Hundreds.

And do me a favor, will you? Just get out one of those pepperoni sticks. I just want to hold it.
Fred Willard as the Joe Garagiola jock announcer role was gold. Watch the deleted scenes also, especially Harlan Pepper's.

More great lines:

"She looks like a cocktail waitress on an oil rig".

"Rhapsody has two mommies"

Sethtevious
HtownAg92 said:

Sethtevious said:

Sea Speed said:

90 bull said:

Best in show

Hundreds.

Fred Willard as the Joe Garagiola jock announcer role was gold. Watch the deleted scenes also, especially Harlan Pepper's.

More great lines:

Just from looking at me, how much do you think I can bench press?

The art, the ancient art of ventriloquism
maroon barchetta
Willard is so great in that movie.
JYDog90
AG
Sethtevious said:

HtownAg92 said:

Sethtevious said:

Sea Speed said:

90 bull said:

Best in show

Hundreds.

More great lines:

Just from looking at me, how much do you think I can bench press?

The art, the ancient art of ventriloquism

I watched waiting for Guffman last week and I'm amazed at how it's basically the same cast in all of those movies over and over again. I enjoyed Guffman but I freaking love Best in Show.
TX AG 88
AG
Snowpeas.
JPAg88
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Willard is so great in that movie.
Fred Willard was great in everything.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.