***What did you watch last night thread***

15,189 Views | 267 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by maroon barchetta
Danther37
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No I haven't, is it worth a watch?

Finished up Shrinking and could sprinkle in a new series to the rotation before I get busy with the Dallas Stars playoff run coming up!
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Every Which Way But Loose
frenchtoast
We finally started watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Bob's Burgers. Both are hilarious.
gigemJTH12
AG
Danther37 said:

No I haven't, is it worth a watch?

Finished up Shrinking and could sprinkle in a new series to the rotation before I get busy with the Dallas Stars playoff run coming up!
no lie...Severance is one of the best shows I have watched maybe ever. definitely the best show I watched last year.
StinkyPinky
AG
frenchtoast said:

We finally started watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Bob's Burgers. Both are hilarious.
ASIP is one of the most underrated shows of all time.
An L of an Ag
AG
Episodes 8 and 9 of 1883. That prequel is turning out to be SO much better than the last few seasons of Yellowstone.

Can't wait to start 1923.
frenchtoast
StinkyPinky said:

frenchtoast said:

ASIP is one of the most underrated shows of all time.
It has been on my list for a long time. We're only on Season 2, but I think I would probably agree with you on that.
Danther37
AG
Gonna have to give it a go!
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Top Gun: Maverick for the 39th time since it was added to Prime. Infinitely rewatchable.
KidDoc
AG
Finished up a year on planet earth on Fox, outstanding nature documentary. Then watched a SNL from the 80s on peacock. Amazing what they could get away with pre-social media.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
maroon barchetta
An episode of Daisy Jones and The Six.

It's really good.
KidDoc
AG
Oh and watched the Sammy Hagar doc on fox nation. Outstanding!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dude95
AG
beanbean said:

That New Zeland volcano documentary on Netflix. I think the American wife holds some deep seeded resentment towards her husband.
I know this is an older post - but I watched this doc a few weeks ago. I was surprised when one of people on it who had a pretty significant role had the same first and last name as I do. I mean, I guess it happens, but it's fairly jarring when a disaster documentary has you cast.
maroon barchetta
Last episode of Daisy Jones and The Six. Good show.

Finished the latest episode of The Mandalorian after sleeping thru it the first time I watched.

Stayed up late for some reason and watched Top Gun: Maverick

That's a lot of watching for me!
Psychag
AG
Love The Red Rocker. Need to check it out.
An L of an Ag
AG
Caught up on the latest Mandalorian episode, and episode 6 of Picard season three.

And since the grandbabies spent the night, parts of about 6 episodes of Stinky and Dirty.
maroon barchetta
Nothing. Did not watch tv at all.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
A movie called Nobody - ver John Wick - esque
StinkyPinky
AG
Started season 4 of Marvelous Mrs Maisel. Been powering through the seasons with my wife firmly in the drivers seat, but can say happy to be a passenger and enjoying the ride.
rhutton125
AG
JWick 4
gigemJTH12
AG
Started Beef on Netflix after seeing tons of great reviews. Seems good so far
maroon barchetta
Nothing

Saw Bill Burr at Reed instead. Fun show!
maroon barchetta
Started watching Season 6 of The Good Witch. Had sorta forgotten about that show.

It's very Hallmark but I enjoy it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.