*** Better Call Saul - Season 6 ***

379,523 Views | 4308 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aTmAg
Ghost of Bisbee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yep yep guy has been the source of most of the conversation from the last episode. Lot of jealous Petes in here
Bosco
AG
Great find
"...suspect is hatless, repeat hatless."
Rudyjax
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

TXAG 05 said:

Where is TCTTS? Don't think I've seen his review of this weeks episode.
He caught a ban on the Marvel thread for using a poster's first name.
What?
wbt5845
AG
BTW - Cancer Guy had the same Cocobolo desk that Jimmy requested when he went to work at Davis & Main.

https://i.imgur.com/NJWJe4q_d.webp
Serious Lee
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

How many pages back do I have to go to find dialogue about BCS?
not sure, but if you want to find the meme/joke that got deleted earlier and threatened poster with a ban, you'll have to go exactly 49 pages back.
wbt5845
AG
And how about Emilio Koyama making his first appearance since BB S1E1? Unless you count his liquified remains in S1E2 as an "appearance".

Know Your Enemy
AG
HoseMad said:

AgFormerlyInIrving said:

not sure, but if you want to find the meme/joke that got deleted earlier and threatened poster with a ban, you'll have to go exactly 49 pages back.
Thanks for this post. Because of it I went back to check page 51 and somehow in June I had aTmAg on ignore. Not sure how that happened because I haven't been a paid subscriber in a long time. I wish that was still in place. LOL!
TXAG 05
AG
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

Depends. What are your thoughts on mayonnaise and womens hairstyles?
cr0wbar
AG
For the love of God, no reddit spoilers, please.
hurleyag
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

Yep yep guy has been the source of most of the conversation from the last episode. Lot of jealous Petes in here

Yep
Girlhowdy
AG
Best of Sesame Street
Cromagnum
AG
Season 6 Episode 12 spoilers without context.

Ghost of Bisbee
AG
cr0wbar said:

For the love of God, no reddit spoilers, please.

Who posted Reddit spoilers?
not hedge
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I live about 20 minutes from Kim on the space coast and my day to day is pretty routine. I feel personally attacked by this show.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Cromagnum said:

Season 6 Episode 12 spoilers without context.

RC_57
AG
not hedge said:

surprised Lalo's death wasn't included in the montage.
TXAG 05
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I live about 20 minutes from Kim on the space coast and my day to day is pretty routine. I feel personally attacked by this show.

I picture Florida as just a giant trailer park. Plus you never know when and where Florida Man might show up and kill someone for not giving him the right amount of McNuggets
Stat Monitor Repairman
Kim was in her office thinking deep about something and the secretary busted up in there to tell her it was time to sing happy birthday.

I really felt that.
DeangeloVickers
AG
This is probably old, but I thought it was funny

bigjag19
AG
Clips on there from a couple weeks ago. Not old.
DeangeloVickers
AG
bigjag19 said:

Clips on there from a couple weeks ago. Not old.
But this is TexAgs...same day posts are Germans bombing Pearl Harbor
TCTTS
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

So is TCTTSSCTSX buried with Lalo and Howard now?

Going on a week now

I bet he caught a month

Know Your Enemy
AG

Coincidence? I think not.
TCTTS
AG
wbt5845 said:

Or perma. Doxxing someone is a mortal sin.

Since I've seen this pop up in a couple threads now, just to be clear, I didn't "doxx" anyone.

A couple years back, someone who was convinced that [Poster X] and I were the same person did a bunch of research on [Poster X]'s posting history to either prove or disprove our identities, and discovered that, years and years ago, [Poster X] posted in a random thread on another board a link to a bio of sorts on a personal website of his. It gave his first and last name, had a picture of himself, and was for some kind of A&M-related study group or something. Like, very GeoCities-esque, way back in the day. Anyway, this sleuth/poster sent me this info because they got a kick out of it, but also to essentially say, "Okay, you're definitely not the same person. In fact…"

Fast forward to a week ago, [Poster X] was doing his usual schtick, often aimed at me, so I simply replied with, "Thanks, [His Real First Name]!" to jokingly mess with him back. Sure enough, another poster then called me out for "doxxing," even though, again, it was [Poster X] himself who publicly posted a link to all his own info, before he started the whole schtick for which he's now known. Regardless, a few hours later, I guess staff was alerted to my post and gave me a week-long ban.

Was my post childish and stupid? Yes. Bet then again, so is most of what [Poster X] does, even though I too find it funny at times (though less and less so), and there's no bad blood there on my part. I don't at all care that he's been mocking me for a decade+ - I'm beyond used to it - it's how pathological he's been over that time that can kind of creep me out, so I stupidly poke back every so often, in attempt to pierce the facade, it escalated, and here we are.

As for the link to his old site, I deleted all that info a while back, as I felt weird even having it, so please no one DM me asking for any of it.

Also, apologies to those who got sent to banned camp on my behalf, for quoting my post.

Finally, for the record, multiple posters here know my real name as well, as I've (perhaps stupidly) posted links to industry resources I've created, where my real name was listed, along with multiple public industry announcements where I've been listed as a producer. And then in the wake of those links/announcements, posters have referred to me, in threads here, by my real first name. I don't see how the [Poster X] situation is any different, yet staff never banned those people, nor did I want them to. If you post a link on the TexAgs forums to your own identity, I assumed, because of my own experiences, that referencing names/facts from those links was fair game. Clearly not, though, and lesson learned.

I guess, like Saul/Gene, I now have a choice to make; embrace the name I gave myself or get vacuumed…
TCTTS
AG
As for the episode itself, I thought it was incredible. I honestly didn't think they would let Jimmy/Gene go full Evil Saul. I thought surely he'd get his comeuppance, yes, but that Jimmy would eventually find his humanity again, even if in bittersweet fashion. Yet, now I can't imagine it going any other way than the cautionary tale he's become. In fact, something about that scene with Carol Burnett's character in the kitchen, as Jimmy slowly approached with the phone cord, felt almost instantly iconic, like some infamous villain out of a Coen Brothers movie from the '90s. It was just so incredibly perfect and so incredibly tense, and then, when it was all over, it hit me that KIM was the flawed hero all along. Jimmy was merely the devil on her shoulder who she let get the best of her, and this was a show about KIM eventually doing the right thing, not Jimmy. The guilt she felt, what she did to come clean… Jimmy will never do those things, and that's the point.
TCTTS
AG
Not of the BB/BCS universe, but still sounds awesome...

TCTTS
AG

TCTTS
AG
That last one is my favorite. Totally forgot about the pillar reveal in BB as well.
Gigem314
AG
TCTTS said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

So is TCTTSSCTSX buried with Lalo and Howard now?

Going on a week now

I bet he caught a month

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TCTTS said:

As for the episode itself, I thought it was incredible. I honestly didn't think they would let Jimmy/Gene go full Evil Saul. I thought surely he'd get his comeuppance, yes, but that Jimmy would eventually find his humanity again, even if in bittersweet fashion. Yet, now I can't imagine it going any other way than the cautionary tale he's become. In fact, something about that scene with Carol Burnett's character in the kitchen, as Jimmy slowly approached with the phone cord, felt almost instantly iconic, like some infamous villain out of a Coen Brothers movie from the '90s. It was just so incredibly perfect and so incredibly tense, and then, when it was all over, it hit me that KIM was the flawed hero all along. Jimmy was merely the devil on her shoulder who she let get the best of her, and this was a show about KIM eventually doing the right thing, not Jimmy. The guilt she felt, what she did to come clean… Jimmy will never do those things, and that's the point.

Maybe so, but personally Kim's behavior has rubbed me the wrong way this past episode and I kind of understand Jimmy's perspective. Kim pushed him into their final con, suddenly has a come to Jesus moment years later and decides to come clean, throwing Jimmy under the bus too, and tries to guilt him into turning himself in.

IMO, just because she has seen the error of their ways doesn't give her the right to rat. IMHO.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

Coincidence? I think not.

Holy crap.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Also, welcome back.
TCTTS
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

TCTTS said:

Maybe so, but personally Kim's behavior has rubbed me the wrong way this past episode and I kind of understand Jimmy's perspective. Kim pushed him into their final con, suddenly has a come to Jesus moment years later and decides to come clean, throwing Jimmy under the bus too, and tries to guilt him into turning himself in.

IMO, just because she has seen the error of their ways doesn't give her the right to rat. IMHO.

I hear you, but I disagree. They both did something horrible, and I don't see why there should honor among thieves in this particular instance. Kim is doing the right thing now, and who cares if Jimmy is now in even more trouble because of it? She owes him nothing. And sure, it was Kim who ultimately pushed Jimmy to go through with their final con, but at that point Kim was the monster that Jimmy created. She doesn't become that version of herself without Jimmy's influence to begin with.
TCTTS
AG
Thanks.
First Page Last Page
Page 100 of 124

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.